MANPADS Missiles and Overload: The Technical Details

This complete radio silence after these last few devblog fiascos is starting to get a little concerning.

Like either they are hoping we just forget it ever happened, or something equally as dumb as “we believe” is coming…

19 Likes

Spaced out over the last 2-3 weeks we’ve had Christmas, New Year and Orthodox Christmas. It was only the middle of this week that the majority of Gaijin staff returned to work. So that is the likely explanation for the lack of comms.

We hope. Dev comments on your thread leave little hope for them changing their minds.

5 Likes

Or they were using said vacation times hoping that we would forgot those 2 difficult to pass discussion topics

13 Likes

Maybe, but you’d think gaijin would be in full crisis management mode trying to explain themselves, instead of letting us just be in the dark and guess what bs excuse they are trying to come up with this time.

I have word that the 2024 roadmap will be revealed later this month, so maybe they’re hoping to answer everything there

1 Like

Welcome to holidays in Orthodox countries they begin later

OH: Gaijin will communicate another new Roadmap for 2024? @Smin1080p //@Stona_WT ?

What happenned to Gaijin if this is true?
Communication skills of Gaijin would be increased by 50%?

2 Likes

Yes, they litearly collected idea for it…

Ha, true,… i forgot that,… it was long time ago for me (between work of Mech.Designer and my studies at night to become an Engineer,… i forgot many non-essential things once done,…)

1 Like

Yet didnt even finish the 2023 one

7 Likes

“Its better than the Russian one, so we won’t believe it”

23 Likes

Interesingly small aerodynamic surfaces does not prevent 9M127 Vikhr to pull 15G (iaw datamines).

17 Likes

I find it cute in all of this the devs/mods have not popped in one single time to defend themselves, and have yet thus far not made a single peep, which says mountains more than any words could in their silence.
Quite sad, really…
They know they’re wrong, but can’t/won’t accept it, or just want to gaslight the community into accepting their decisions, which are arbitrary for gameplay reasons or just pride.
Who knows at this point what is goin on up there, but it’s anything but realistic.
Such a sad state of affairs.

17 Likes

I’m 100% with you on this. This topic still need to have a correct answer but they are afraid that even their response will not be accepted.

They did in flames counter thread, but they just made it even worse

4 Likes

That is one hell of a stretch, what to me is more likely is that their whole process is a mess, and i also have a suspition there are a at least a few rogue employees just doing whatever

I’ll leave this here…
FYI, the RSS seeker being referred to is the MIM-72G’s seeker which is similar if not identical to the Stinger POST (every stinger in the game) seeker.

7 Likes

Eh, might as well leave these too…

English

Bug report here:
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/BtsaTZfQiANX

8 Likes

I see that also is straight up getting ignored too.

6 Likes