Does a US-operated AIM-120-capable Phantom exist…?
Then it might happen.
When Turkish tech tree be added, either as a sub-tree or an independent one. Then we will get it.
Does a US-operated AIM-120-capable Phantom exist…?
Then it might happen.
When Turkish tech tree be added, either as a sub-tree or an independent one. Then we will get it.
Does a US-operated AIM-120-capable Phantom exist…?
Then it might happen.
No, sadly. But US desparately needs a late model Phantom to fill the tech tree gap. Maybe not AMRAAM, but AIM-7M or something…
When Turkish tech tree be added, either as a sub-tree or an independent one. Then we will get it.
I sure hope a Turkish subtree goes to US or something. I for sure thought we’d get the Greek one since we already had the Greek AH-64… but noooo…
I just want a late model Phantom in the only tech tree I’ve grinded so far. I don’t want to have to play another nation to play more Phantoms…
yeah, the only reason why i’m playing israil is for the US stuff, So the Magachs, A-4s, (maybe) Machbets, and F-4s, and as of now, the SB2C-5
Hopefully not, USA and SU are already 2 biggest nations with a lot of potential vehicles to add, they obviously don’t need any subtree.
We sure as hell need a late model Phantom lmao
Wdym you already got F-4J /s
I’d rather have a late model USAF variant. Either an ANG or Desert Storm-Era F-4E, or an F-4G, with AIM-7M, AIM-9L/M, and all the goodies I listed here:
also a fix to the AN/APG-120 would be nice
because currently it as an excessive amount of ground clutter
even when compared to radars found at lower BRs
despite having effective filters for clutter IRL
100%. In ACM mode, clutter should be all but nullified.
Wish we had the CAA mode separate as another ACM mode, that has even better close-range clutter rejection. Maybe in the F-4E late.
its really funny how the F-3H has better clutter rejection than the F-4E in game