Making Bushes Fair (Angle Limit for Bushes)

It would take a new player 18 months to get a full set of 6 bushes, since you can only buy one per battlepass. Assuming its actually in the battlepass as it has been skipped before.

This is also actively going through the battlepasses tasks with a rank 2/3 or higher vehicle.

That doesn’t sound very fair considering the advantage they give. Especially over newer players who are still learning where to shoot and how their rounds work.

3 Likes

They will still be very useful, because you can still hide weakspots, and obscure parts of your tank. You just wouldn’t be able to be a driving wall of bush.

1 Like

That defeats the point of Camoflague which was to disguise your tank from being identifiable. In the first place. Being able to only cover your weak points is not Camoflague. That is like giving a Sniper a ghillie suit and telling him that he is only allowed to wear the vest, leggings, and boots and is not allowed to cover his rifle or his head. It completely defeats the point.

You can still do that, but you wouldn’t be able to make a driving wall of bush. Making bushes have to follow the form of a tank will still allow them to be used to obscure a tank, but it wouldn’t be as extreme as it currently is.

Oh really please then prove to me it does. By all means, I insist. Cause everything I’ve heard is summed down to->I don’t want to flank nor bother looking for small details such as the barrel. Since often or not if you are firing and you do hit them, boom goes the bushes. Now they’re exposed. However, if you blindly drive not even bothering to use situational awareness and firing only what’s in front of you then it is completely on you to be shot by them. Since you are over-exposing and making it more clear that you are an Easy Target for them to kill once the Manual rangefinder figures your distance.

That is not true at all. I am all for obscuring weakspots with bushes, but not obscuring an entire tank, including the silhouette.

Situational awareness can’t make you figure out if that bush tank is a Jumbo or M36. All you will see is a driving bush.

Hiding weak points doesn’t mean people don’t know where those weak points are. If I fought a Jumbo long enough I know where to aim, putting a bush there isn’t going to stop that. However if I can’t see the bloody thing, I cannot shoot it. Bushes just make your foe a bit more concerned for their existence. Since I could be a Jumbo, could be a 76mm.

But this is half the idea… You change the silhouette so it doesn’t look like the tank you’re expecting.

1 Like

☝️ Percisely.

Yes, but being able to completely obscure it by paying a few $$$ is bad. With this change you will still be able to use bushes, but they will be more restrictive to prevent stuff like this.

Thing is you distinctly pointed out the silhouette hiding being a thing that you want gone, when it’s actually one of the most genuine reasons to do it.

This is replicated in the real life examples as well.

what’s common in all the picks is you don’t have massive flat plates that make alot of tanks indistuinguishable.

They also all form to the tank and obey gravity, something bushes in WT don’t. If they did I doubt they’d be as much of a problem

1 Like

It would likely make them more camouflaged, but you’ll actually be able to tell what tank it is which is alot better than what we have right now.

1 Like

That wasn’t the point of this suggestion. This suggestion was trying to get people to vote yes so that bushes become useless.

That would be good. no1 needs bushes anyways.

No, it wouldn’t. If you cannot combat bushes then it’s a massive L on your part. If you’re over-extending while others are bunking down, you’re just a liability, leaving the concept of bunker down useless. Since there’s now a massive gap that the opposing team will use to exploit.

One more thing 3 of those pictures with bushes were a STUG, Tiger I, and the Angled flat plates of a Sherman. So unsure where your claim that none of them are flat comes from when you can tell. If you cannot tell, I recommend starting to learn to identify a silhouette crew of Air, Ground, and Sea had to learn. Even in Sim, you need to learn to look for the colors, insignias, etc.

There’s no reason not to make bushes useless. They’re only supposed to be for cosmetic purposes anyways. If you think bushes should be OP then it’s a massive L on your part.

Bushs aren’t meant to be cosmetic the hell are you talking about? they never were not when I first joined nor when they were first added. People back then who suggested them were asking for some sort of camouflage which was why they got implemented. Long ago.

Oh so they’re supposed to provide a P2W advantage? Well I see no problem making them useless then.