Making Bushes Fair (Angle Limit for Bushes)

there’s a marker for active scouted enemies, red eye above arrow pointing down
and one for enemies shot at by you/teammates, 2 red arrows pointing down

They’re talking of the edge esp-like markers that show that an enemy is off screen.

i know, he’s talking about the keen vision markers
and i said this

i think he’s getting them mixed up with the markers that show when shooting at an enemy

They’re not needing to be more noticable, as most people aren’t even looking anyways…

Much the same as people minding out for flankers, and people with bushes.

1 Like

They are spotting alerts. You wrote they didn’t show up on the screen. That is incorrect.
As for what, that is undocumented. I see chevrons on vehicles that aren’t shot at sometimes, and sometimes not. Because… Gaijin.

I snicker when people cope… I mean complain about bushes, when people also drive right by tanks covered in bright stickers and flashing light decorators.

2 Likes

i said this

the markers only show on the corner of your screen and point towards people outside of your field of view

bushes have either to be removed or be purchased for silver lions. Because see the enemy and be unseen by the enemy is a major factor in realistic battles, therefore money should not be a factor to garantee a fair gameplay.

4 Likes

amen

You can get them from the BP you know? So it’s not exactly P2W…

is not guaranteed that they’ll be on the warbond shop and if they are, you get a random one and only once per BP
on the other hand you can pay $5 to get the one you want… right

1 Like

The point is you can gain them by just playing for free that’s all.

Well you still need Rank 5 shoplevel and 2200 warbonds, if I looked it up correctly. I am only Rank 2 with 1800 warbonds. I still take a lot of time get there, or I might missing something to climb the levels faster. I haven’t looked into the warbond shop much yet tbh.

1 Like

Yeah that’s true, but like I said, I just meant that they really aren’t only gained with GE

Hmm. Have you been doing all you BP tasks and renewing your levels?

All you have to do is you BP tasks and renew your levels in the BP to unlock the shop levels and gain war bonds. I unlocked rank 5 a while ago and I didn’t buy this BP. I could have bought a box, but I already have bushes and I wanted that Pin up instead

There is nothing unfair about bushes in ground RB and they are working as intended. Bushes are available to everyone, if you cant afford or dont want to spend money on them that is a you problem. I have been killed by bush covered tanks and its the same if i get killed by someone who doesnt have bush’s on. There is always arcade mode that negates camo and hiding.

Waiting for future posts saying that thermal vision is unfair/broken and needs to be nerfed.

1 Like

Ah yes use a test drive map without binoculars surely that’s gonna convince me other wise. It doesn’t.

That’s just a skill issue bud. Cause RB ain’t Sim and Sim isn’t RB. So neither should feel or use the same functionalities.

This is a good idea.

It is so annoying to see an enemy, and have them be a literal wall of bushes. If they were easy to get, I wouldn’t have an issue with them at all, but they aren’t easy to get for free.

Being able to completely obscure the front of your tank is a bad mechanic, and isn’t fun.

1 Like

So making them useless is an improvement. That is pretty much what this guy wants. Everyone who uses bushes should be punished for someone’s short-sightedness. Even though this only really applies to GRB. In Sim, you need to leave enough space for the gunner sight to be usable.

not being able to plaster the front of your tank means they are useless?
i think you and people defending bushes just want to keep their paid advantage because adjusting them to make more sense is such a big nerf (it isnt), just have better positioning or like you say, Skill issue
And making them so you can just buy them with SL means you spent money for something that isnt an unfair advantage as everyone can have easy access to them