Make f-5c great again!

Except those in 9.0s that just got constantly curb-stomped by the F-5C.

Fighting them in things like the Harrier Gr3 or Hunter F6 just sucked. Heck even “well equipped” aircraft like the Sea Harrier it sucked, as the 9Ls barely worked vs the F-5s and the FRS1 a sub-sonic aircraft now has a HIGHER BR than the F-5C

7 Likes

Sure I agree put it back to 10.3 take away flares. Dont see any problems with it.

2 Likes

Same as now F5C J35XS are getting onstantly curb-stomped not by one premium plane, but by everything else in that BR. But thats somehow normal…
oke make it 10.5 let that be some special rank for premiums or something like that where it would be extremly hard in up tire and extremly easy in down tire and in middle its consistant (not like 10 kills each match) 2 kills per match would be perfect.

Change the Max Uptier/Downtier to 0.6 and this fixes all of it…

1 Like

J35 is just Over-BRed, simple. The F-5C is fine for now.

4 Likes

And make it ruin the match maker again? huge NO.

Fighting that thing in any 9.3 - 9.7 was terrible, heck even some 10.3’s had a terrible time fighting that thing.

Now F5c players have to actually think about how they’ll play and not seal club everything back to the hangar, just because its a premium doesnt mean anyone can turn their brain off and smack everything they see.

Im happy that thing is at 11.0, 9.0 - 9.7 is playable now

10 Likes

Yeah, that would help. but is unlikely to happen as gaijin cares more about short queue times than good gameplay

1 Like

The R60 sits at 10.7. Lower than the F5C which just shows the F5C should be lowered to 10.7 honestly. F5C has Aim-9E not even Aim-9L. AJ37 at 10.7… R530E at 10.7…

The F-5C should be 10.7 and the BR max Uptier should be restricted to 0.7 at the most, 0.6 sounds even better. This would fix the game tremendously.

im not getting your logic here, what does the r60 have anything to do with the F5c going up or down in br?

A br cap on uptiers would fix alot of the compression tbh

4 Likes

In the past they said they have balanced partly on weapons. Both the R60 or R530E shouldn’t be a lower BR than the Aim-9E.

Stop teaching and telling everyone how should they play like its fine to turn off your brain playing video games, not all of us wanna be World Champion in War Thunder…stop pushing “only skilled and good players can play this game”

Put F5C and J35XS 10.3 or 10.5 and you my guy just dont play that rank and we all good. I rather scarify a player like you then 100s of players that will. support the game and have fun. Sorry thats my opinion.

Then can we get the Hunter F6 (UK) that is sub-sonic and has no CMs moved down to 9.0 then please so that I dont have to try and fight F-5Cs in it.

not every opinion is a good opinion

6 Likes

J35XS at the same BR as the J35D is just insane
Edit: And yes the J35XS should go down in BR just not that much.

4 Likes

Sure listen my opinion regarding BR ranks is this:

• Equipment like radars and RWS
  • missles like All aspects/rear etc…
  • Flying model

Anything else is WRONG and put us into BS positions like this…oke you tried making BR based on how much each vehicle is earning RP and it doenst look good and idea is laughable.
Since now we know we cant make BRs based on how much RP each vehicle is earning maybe we should match them so everyone can have fun

My man J35XS has nothing to do in current rank or anywhere close to it, I get it its overall bad BR model and if we lower any plane then some other plane will suffer, and that just prove my point its laughable to make BR based on how much RP any vehicle is doing, hahahahahahhaha I cant stop laughing at that its so bad…like hahahahaha wtf

what are you trying to prove?

1 Like

im for the motion that premiums in war thunder should not be pay to win, and gaijin does that, to a certain degree). The F5c was straight up OP at 10.3, sure you could kill them and not die to them, but that doesnt change the fact that it was a handheld plane (like the gripen).

You should get rid of that ideology that “because you bought it you have the right to seal club with it”. War thunder is not P2W, and your experiences will vary each game and if you dont learn from your mistakes and improve, you’ll just be left coping for a br decrease so you can play easy again.

Stop teaching and telling everyone how should they play

I couldnt care less about how you or others play

7 Likes

would probably be the best solution.

1 Like

I couldnt care less about how you or others play

Now F5c players have to actually think about how they’ll play and not seal club everything back to the hangar, just because its a premium doesnt mean anyone can turn their brain off and smack everything they see.

Oke buddy, you dont even own F5C and you talk about it is also laughable.