Putting Bullet Hell as just another “additional mode” is straight-up ridiculous. It’s a completely different game from Classic Air RB and Nuclear Escalation — the gap is just as big as the one between Air RB, Air AB and Air SB.
Right now if I actually want to play Bullet Hell I still have to sit through the roulette of maybe getting Classic or Nuclear Escalation instead. That’s the same bullshit as wanting to queue Air SB and ending up in regular Air RB. This matchmaking system also sneaks in extra difficulty for Bullet Hell to actually get enough players, which is basically just killing the mode.
12 Likes
I was messing about with the switches earlier and I’m sure you can just get bullet hell or Nuclear Escalation as a single selection.
You just have to have at least one of them on.
1 Like
The issue is you can’t have ONLY bullet hell, you HAVE to queue for a different mode to have the CHANCE to play bullet hell.
You couldnt earlier. So unless its changed, you could select NE on its own but not BH
1 Like
This is likely to be what was happening, I was just spamming switches lol.
This will be great Bullet hell as the main mode.
1 Like