Can we get a normal matchmaking for bullet hell just like you did for nuclear escalation. It’s so painful to just launch a match for hours just for 5min of fun. This is the only thing i’ve wanted for this whole update and you manage to not do it correctly.
Maybe there are just not enough people to queue up in the first place.
Its identical to NE. Just barely anyone actualyl wants Bullet hell, so barely anyone is playing it
More people wanting to play NE should not make bullet hell an inaccessible gamemode for those who want to play it.
You can turn off classical games and NE and queue up just for bullet hell.
Except there is nothing that can be fixed, unless they add bots to reduce the number of players to fill the teams or larger BR brackets that are gunna screw over certain aircraft
Or they just could make Bullet Hell use the existing Air RB map rotation instead of the “Deathmatch, kill 100 people, infinite respawns” to make Bullet Hell more attractive.
Adding bots is also an option of course.
No you can’t. “At least one main mode must be enabled”
You cannot
Oh I see. Nevermind me then lol.
To clarify here, we just want this to be a main mode option. It should not require having either standard ARB or Nuclear Escalation to be turned on as well.
Because it is legitimately a pain in the ass to get a match. You need to launch a match and pray to find one and if I don’t I just leave the match and take another country but not everyone has every plane in the game like me. I don’t know why you’re so opposed to something that’s not gonna impact your gameplay
People are not asking for shorter queues but ability to queue up only for bullet hell alone. I personaly dont care about anything other than bullet hell at top tier. So there is no point for me to queue up for NE or regular ARB.
I want to be able to only play bullet hell. I have more fun dogfighting with jets than with waiting for my imminent demise due to 8 Active Radar’s coming at me
I think thats just proving that nobody wants to play it lol
They have to change it somehow. I mean, the worst thing that could happen is a longer queue time, which for me wouldn’t be a big deal, because right now I have to join 12+ games before I finally find a Bullet Hell game. I instantly leave all the normal rounds.
So I’d rather wait 5 minutes in a queue and be able to search specifically for Bullet Hell than deal with whatever Gaijin thought was a good idea, where you can’t even explicitly search for the game mode you actually want to play.
Agreed, if I have to wait a bit longer to play a game mode I thoroughly enjoy, that wouldn’t bother me. Last night had one bullet hell game for every eight standard matches I joined. I rushed ahead and just took a death to get back into queue.
I’d play bullet hell way more than normal RB or NE . NE is …mehokmhhhhneah… i can’t find word only sounds! It’s not for many games let’s say , it has many bugs , many mechanics that are not that good and i don’t even like , in fact the biggest turn off are the nukes.
Anyway… Bullet hell if anything would be the go to mode for grinding mods, as you don’t even need missiles/bombs /CMs.
Sometimes i don’t understand why the community of that game just loves to shot themselves in the foot.
Also that attitude that whatever i don’t like shouldn’t exist, even if that doesn’t affect me …is… i don’t know.
I’m 100% sure that the only reason they don’t make it standalone is that you can grind mods without all the frustration… which means you’ll pay less in buying mods. So i don’t see it going standalone…
I mean…why have fun in this game? Why don’t have something breaking your OOs instead…?
Not everyone can play it too and considering the average level on this community I wouldn’t be surprised if 50% couldn’t read
if you have a friend, you can have one person with united states and the other one with russia and when queuing up with nuclear escalation + bullet hell, apparently the chance to getting a bullet hell match is almost guaranteed