Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

Your point was that it should only go to Japan doesn’t stand, because there is nothing pointing to this being Gaijin’s plan. Hell with the Thai F-5E being in the Japanese tree and the Thai AV-8S being leaked by olivia, Thailand really seems like the sub tree that Japan will get.

I do agree that it would fill a lot of gaps through, just at the cost of a lot of SK vehicles not being added.

Like what???

And we literally have no idea what their plans for Japan are just because we got the Thai F5 and there was a leaked AV8S doesnt mean much.

How? It’s decent for WW2, and past that it’s all American stuff. Unless, American jets are overBRed or underpowered which would make it bad

I love how your ignoring the GAPING gaps in the tree, like how only 2 lines actually go top tier (and even then one of them has a fake jet which couldve easily been replaced by the real version of the Japanese F-16)

3 Likes

One Thai plane in the japanese tree and another one leaked shortly afterwards is more to draw predictions off than your feelings.

There is absolutely 0, nothing, nada evidence that I could find hinting at that SK is even being considered as a sub tree for Japan.

And thats exactly why we literally dont know it makes the most sense for Japan. And it isnt my own feelings if we get Thailand cool but at this point its up in the air nothing is EVER set in stone when it comes to Gaijin

50/50 it’s only good at air to air combat but honestly dealing with AGM-65 with no pod it’s crazy hard, still i enjoy using the mavericks on the F16 AJ

1 Like

Its fun but (could be a console thing) tank render and lock distance in WT is atrocious so youre within Pantsir range by the time you can visibly see them let alone lock them and god forbid theres any darkness

Assuming the maverick even works

1 Like

It’s an issue with everyone render distance it’s a hell

1 Like

Don’t worry mavericks are getting mega buffed

For damage yeah, but the seekers are still okay at best and thats only on the Later D,G & H variants.

1 Like

It was by a Gaijin employee on a Korean community website that Korea won’t come to Japan

Yeah but how long ago was that?

Well I guess Korea goes nowhere other then their own tree then I guess because subtrees are based off needs and what makes sense no?

Also is there a link I wanna see what the response to that was

Apparently there is actually SIGNIFICANT post WW2 Military ties between Japan and South Korea. I will research this more.

No patch today.

Copefully tomorrow?

8 Likes

US brought em all together, it’s all america 💥🦅🇺🇲

Where did you get the information that no patch is coming today?

Because 99% of the time a patch is announced the night before.

2 Likes

was a QnA about it a few years ago and they talked talked abit about SK and NK

found it its at 20:35

1 Like