Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I completely did, thanks I’ll have to edit it.

For third major update, new top APFSDS 660 ~ 760mm for 6 MBT top tier with max BR to 12.3 ~ 12.7. new battleship 7.0 BR for USA & great britain

And BeNeLux Ground Force for france tech tree

Tbh, as a lot of people pointed out, France kind of doesn’t need BeNeLux for their ground forces.

If they focus on only the most unique BeNeLux vehicles, that would be the best.

don’t threaten me with a good time XD

I’d kinda prefer they keep a separation between top air and ground BRs, then strong CAS can be out of the MM range of top tanks so the only way to see them is to take top CAS/planes yourself

Considering what has happened with the last few sub-trees I doubt that would happen.

2 Likes

@Smin1080p
@Stona_WT

Any chance we can get the x5 back for the 1st match of each nation on the live server ???

would give people with limited time focus on the nations they need.

Also incentivises people to log in and at least do 10 matches (that’s if each nation get a x5 for the 1st match)

estimated 2.5 hours if average match is 15 mins long

1 Like

Sounds awful. Really hope they don’t go there.

DM53 is already such a pain to deal with.

Yeah that’s the sad truth.

When SA was introduced as the first sub-tree it filled me with a lot of hope and excitement since it came with so many unique vehicles. But almost every one since has just been copy and paste, even though there were unique possibilities available.

You smell weak. That’s the power!

4 Likes

all camo should be like this instead we get weeb camos that just ruin the game, and yes i have them disabled to be shown, but when i go to live WT Live // Best camouflages for the past week (warthunder.com), i have to look away

Sick GIF - Sick - Discover & Share GIFs

Is there a definitive list of the aircraft that will have. EFS added in this update?

And is there any way to find how much "banked’ RP you have for each vehicle once you’ve fully spaded it?

We definitely get part 5 before the patch

Looks like the illegitimate child of F-16 and Gripen but Temu-fied

3 Likes

A birdie told me sth about an ascalon embt.
Gonna end up an intresting debate Personal opinion until a 130mm version gets released both german and france should get the 140mm one

Do we add Catalan as an 20% chance for the one Spanish wheely boy, if you spawn in the voices are Catalan sometimes

That’s not used in the army thouuuugh

If it’s all guys from Valencia they might use it while talking to each other. Maybe when calling arty they switch to regular spanish

1 Like