Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

We all know that Germany would never get it. Gajin will broker something like with the KF41 Lynx…invent some absurd subtree mechanics to shuffle it away from German TT and add it somewhere else. Like Italy, which never used the Lynx, nor tested it or took part in its development. While the nation which designed and builds this thing won’t get it.

1 Like

The Finland could get 1 of 3 different KV-1 variants they used… One has been leaked for Finland/Sweden already.

They definitely should get a sub tree, swiss would add tons of cool ground and air

I could be misremembering things, because it has been a while since I read that thread on the forums, but didn’t Germany only trial a pre-amraam F-15B?

That is because the Lynx is Hungarian because they use it, not Italian. (I’d look at the flag of the vehicle again.)

1 Like

the lynx is in service with hungary not germany, so I dont see the complaint there (also the Aurjin remains the only vic I have seen where briish, german and russian mains have all said they dont want it and someone else can have it lol)

1 Like

I mean receiving the Arjun is more of a punishment than a gift to whichever tree gets it lol.

3 Likes

1942 kv-1 is worthless as it would have no lineup to play with if introduced at 4.7 better armor than kv-1b but same gun. Kv-1a could go to 3.7 but again its 1 tt tank and 2 premium so 4.0 makes more sense but nobody ever looks at lineups

I’m not sure but ether way gaijin could just fake a variant like what they’ve done with the F-16AJ.

I feel like that more healthy than given sub nations to everyone and their mother

I still think the Su27 is the best bet, they had paid for them they just didnt arrive before the collapse of the east

1 Like

The B/E variant will not be added they stated I believe. (As both are premiums)

for example japan has a tiger 1 they never got lol

And the AJ they never got ether lol

I don’t want CL-13 in US tree, I want them removed cuz according to the Japanese guy and the British guy the US shouldn’t get the av8b because it’s British at core, cl-13 is american at core so Germany shouldnt get it.

Which again means no proper heavy tank for them. Either you bring the 1942 to 5.0 where the german can fight and you will struggle due to zis 5 gun or you bring bad 4.0 vehicles up in br lose lose either way

For about the millionth time, Italy gets the HUNGARIAN KF41 variant that was first delivered to the army in 2022. Hell, most of the Hungarian order is going to be manufactured in Hungary.

6 Likes

I’m fairly sure they were saying that to make a point? Rather than genuinely wanting it

1 Like

True, but eventually they’ll get more vehicles. BR situation for Sweden is already broken at lower BR’s but at least it’s an extra option. I personally would like the 4.7 or 4.0 one the most, as these were the most iconic ones used.

Do enlighten me as to what vehicles you are referring to?(again ive argued for 4.0 but that wont ever happen)

F-16 being available to basically everyone slightly annoys me but I’m tryna make a point against this bumbling brit who says US shouldn’t get the AV-8B+