Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

and then the uk would be in an even worse state then germany, with no planes at all that could dogfight, im sorry but that is a dumb opinion

Sweden ground (10.0+) is loved air is a different story imo

That’s an UK problem, if you don’t have others vehicle and have to rely to a foreign vehicle that is build from an already ingame country, you remove always more originality of the TTs.

When i think of UK airforce IRL, the Gripen is never the plane that come in mind.

Eh they definitely needed the gripen

I can’t wait for the “AV-8B+ with Brimstone” threads

The UK TT doesn’t need the gripen. But it was a nice addition. With thé current introduction of ARH Planes it’s not necessary anymore, but for any SA enjoyer it’s great.

They could have otherwise have gotten the Cheetah, which I was actually fine with because of how bad their top tier was. 😅

Problem is when the need of a country goes against another country and put it in lower place.

Specially when it’s for a vehicle that is made by this later one.

I think the way they introduced it sucks but im not gaijin, the A shouldve been here with the F16’s, no hmd no 9m’s and maybe without BOL. Then the C couldve been introduced to britain and sweden at the same time instead of gaijin doing the clasic one is better than the other in not just the armament section

We did need it, highest BR we had to fight the F16C and Mig29SMT was the Harrier Gr7.

Now we’ve got our AMRAAM carriers. Maybe not now. But typhoon would be needed next major

While I do agree. I also think tanks should have at least some way to defend themselfs. Which is currently smoke in most cases.

Gr7 Vs F-16 in ARB was one of the most fun times I’ve had in ARB, but maybe I’m slightly masochistic idk.

It was before they nerfed Aim-9Ls through the floor. And aim-9Ms just don’t feel worth it

That may be it yeah.

Typhoon would require most modern f15C (best radar) or EX, and buffs to F-16C or add block 70 since according to UK and GER mains it’s so amazing

the best anti cas equipment most nations currently have is to just spawn fighters with amraam in the coming updates as an anti air configuration with lesser spawn points then A2G equipment

Yeah, mostly just using a copy-pasted loadout from Italian one (tbf, it was likely a last-minute thing so I can’t blame the devs for doing that).
Hoping the APG-56D can get replaced by either AGM-65E or F in a future update

1 Like

no it isnt but it is in the SA air force a nation that is a sub tree of the UK and is completely fair game, that opinion is so dumb, “i think italy and the US shouldnt have any harrier since they are british planes, including harrier 2s since they are just modified harriers”

1 Like

Do you per chance know of what nice planes from South Africa the UK could get? I know of the mirage, but idk about others.

Cheatah and Buc S50 are the only other ones I know about