Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I’m honestly fine with this, I’m a bit surprised but it’ll be fun to play at 12.3, plus it gets a chute which is a cherry on top

1 Like

I mean that only the softlocked target is updated, you would need to softlock the other target to update it

something is going on behind the scenes for Belgium to get 2 F-16’s even though the Dutch get none when they operated them in pretty much the same capacity.
Doubt well see what they’ve got planned this patch though.

1 Like

Yeah, gotcha.
Perhaps, yeah.
I am assuming it’s via TWS but it might very well be what you are thinking.

It’s also funny that some belgian skins were datamined for the Hunter F.6, one of the few dutch vehicles, but no dutch skins were to be found for belgian planes we also used like the F-104G.

Either this is more of a belgium and friends sub tree or they are planning to make the majority of the ground sub tree dutch. I’m not sure which of the 2 options I’m expecting.

2 Likes

I’m happy if they’d just C&P with a Dutch flag and folder the dupes.
Premium Dutch NF-5A seems likely to me based on the leak. I don’t think they’d knowingly favour Belgium.
As an air player I hope the focus won’t be Belgian Air and Dutch Ground but I’d still play it. Might even be an excuse for me to do more ground battles!

I do think when F-35’s come they’ll go for a Dutch one. Aside from the NF-5A there are no unique high-ish jets they can that they don’t already have for Belgium now. Also, the highest aircraft from the two (F-16AM) before the F-35 is now already in game.
On the other hand, if a premium NF-5A is added, no way they’ll do a premium Dutch F-16. An event/squadron Dutch two seater F-16 maybe? We’ll see.

Ideally imo we’d see a TT NF-5A, premium F-16 with 4x AIM-9P or 6x AIM-9L (don’t think the Dutch had sparrows and premium AMRAAMS won’t come on an F-16) and a year or two from now a TT Dutch F-35.

Alternatively, a Premium NF-5A, event/squadron F-16, TT F-35 would also make sense and be very acceptable.

Whatever happens…we have a Fokker G1 :)

4 Likes

MAW ON MIRAGE MAW ON MIRAGE MAW ON MIRAGE

13 Likes

What about 5F?

Nothing yet.

Bruh…

that is mawsome

2 Likes

New skins added to the files

As is now kind of a tradition, skins were added to the files after the (first) dev server well, during, this time. Just like the previous couple of times, I’m going to use real life counterparts or Gaijin images.

Spoiler

• AV-8B Plus [USA] – “bluegray” – 03 165004
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• MiG-21 Bison – “upg_prototype” – CU2777
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Sea Harrier F.A. Mk. 2 – “blue” – ZH809
Spoiler

• Sea Harrier F.A. Mk. 2 – “red” – ZD613
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

24 Likes

those F-16AM skins r cunny AF my god that’s pretty

1 Like

So many beautiful Belgian camouflages, but no Dutch one for the F-104G?

2 Likes

The Italien one has also only 2 AIM 120.

1 Like

exactly. dunno why that’s so difficult to fix or get right in the first place.
I mean, its logical for the US one, they gimp A-7s and then they gimp this. classic lol

Don’t forget every nation except for Germany, UK Russia getting an F-16

Does F-16C have maw?

Sweden isn’t.

Forgot that one lol