Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Another ~1 GB update today.

2 Likes

Any (unused) Dutch vehicles added?
Fokker G1 cockpit?
Bison R-77’s?

1 Like

No afaik.

1 Like

They say don’t blame the messenger but I’m still sharpening my guillotine for this bad news you brought me.

1 Like

You’re Dutch, not French.

2 Likes

Ok, death by stroopwafel it is then. (btw I have not too distant French relatives to give m guillotine privileges)

2 Likes

I prefer fairy bread, which, as a Dutchy with your hagelslag, you should be able to appreciate.

5 Likes

F-14B stay winning.

Chinacels get blasted it’s Chinover.

3 Likes

As a Dutchman you can give him the Balthasar Gerards treatment

1 Like

Belgian F-16A keeps its 9Ms and has moved to 12.3 on the dev server

3 Likes

But now, how does the DL work, do it only needs to get pinged by TWS, or do you need to keep the soft lock on the target/ jump with softlock between targets?

I guess it also needs it more, aren’t the Phoenixes way slower to accelerate so they need more updates for targets?

I guess 1 is a bit low but many others have 2, which prob isn’t too bad considering they can still bull dog.

You can soft lock only 1 target and the whole point of the system is more than 1 target so I’m guessing TWS pings.

Maybe, but they also have 55kg TNT and fly for ages.

They will certainly get more capable in light of the Multipathing changes, you already got splashed by them when flying low anyway.

Good! Keeps a squadron/event/premium Dutch F-16A with 4x AIM-9P or 6x AIM-9L open.

Thats the thing, because they could also went with you need to jump between softlock targets

Ah, you mean it would update every time you jump?

US AV-8B+ on dev

5 Likes

Put to 11.7 BR.
Kills the entire 10.7-11.7 matchmaker instantly.

I may be mistaken but I’ve never been hit by one. I go low low though. I never knew the limit was 100 m up until now, I always stayed 100-150ft.