Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Likewise, with a possibility of F-2, even if just the early variant too.

It’s a possibility of course, but again all soon refers to is the next update, which in this case is “Seek and Destroy”. That’s the 2nd out of 5 major updates this year. There are 3 more updates that aren’t soon yet.

1 Like

I disagree. Usually when the update is this close smin refers to it as soontm. Soon is usually used for timespans of weeks or even months. Seek and Destroy is already way beyond soon.

You can disagree, but soon is non-descriptive for that very reason lol. Third major update is more than 3 months away and as such is not soon or close.

2 Likes

Honestly I keep forgetting that there is so much time between the 2 summer updates.

I honestly still think in september they’ll add the F/A-18A with AIM-7M/9M at 12.7. Past 2 years or so they have never skipped the A variant of any of the US 4th gen fighters, and they haven’t given any indication that it will be different for the F/A-18.

2 Likes

Russian salt incoming

5 Likes

Could be added to Benelux Dutch later

1 Like

Impossible! They’ll have to give it a decent flight model at that rate ;)

Also, sharing is caring :)

3 Likes

Well you know gaijin motto, if theirs a hole fill it with Russians.

France shouldn’t have any more gaps from here on, however, with the Mirage 2000-5F Mk 2, Rafales, and F-35.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it a gap but the D.XXI would of been nice for 2.0

4 Likes

More things actually Dutch/Belgian for the BeNeLux sub tree would have been nice.

4 Likes

Ok gang.

that actually real?

There we go.

9 Likes

AIM-9Ls being tier 3 looks painful.

1 Like

4 Likes

POG.
missing 2 extra 120s like the Italian navy one but sure, that’s nice.
@ devs can we give the A-7E 9Ls and Mav Fs now so it isnt as bad of a grind towards harrier 2? ples?

1 Like

Belgium got the best F-16 (and a whole 2nd F-16 for some reason), the F-35 better go to NL!

I feel you, but it will come. Gotta leave some stuff to look forward to :)

2 Likes

This from the 2gb update yesterday or has there be another update to the dev?

2 Likes