Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

What can I say, this forum topic is enough to make anyone need a holiday after you spend long enough here ))))

(I honestly dont pre-plan it to time that way)

8 Likes

@Smin1080p If we are getting some ground vehicles more as of now, blink twice,
If thats pretty much it, leave a like :D

thats just called smart holiday planning

1 Like

that i honestly believe

1 Like

The wonderful collection at Newark.

6 Likes

@Smin1080p when to expect an update on dev server?

no answer to that, they come when they come, but propably only monday again

There was one today already as well

ahhh, need to go there sometime, just most museums are too far south for me to visit in a day, when I get a chance I need to take a couple days and visit them all, Ive got the Heli Museum to visit so I can see the PCB harrier they have

On a separate note, have you been to that Helicopter Museum near Bristol? iirc that does cockpit days from time to time

here for anyone interested

Its taken them like 2 or 3 years to develop the IFVs for Britain and Israel and you want more than that :D

I went in 2018 I believe before we introduced British helis.

3 Likes

While you’re here and before I forget @Smin1080p
Have the Devs considered some way to export your settings? Like the export controls scheme button?
I switched back to linux recently for reasons I can’t recall and redoing all my settings was a little bit maddening as some have come over via steam cloud or sometihng, but others hadn’t

my condolensces, my experiences werent pleasant

Don’t believe its in the current plans, but feel free to make a suggestion on it.

1 Like

How about four R-73 loadout for it?

If it can be proven as possible, a report can be submitted for consideration.

2 Likes

Have you been to the Army Flying Museam Middle Wallop? If you haven’t go on a working day, it shares a fence with AAC Middle Wallop and you can see the Apache’s bobbing about.

Haven’t been there yet. Its on the list.

3 Likes

Hehe, I’ve been running Linux on and off for the past 5 years at least, probably longer.

Ah cool, Ill type something up if it doesn’t get eaten by the ADHD void

I’ve already posted a photo of MiG-21 Bison launching R-73 from the inner pylons. Shouldnt that be enough proof? Photo was posted by official Indian Air force account on X.com

edit.

5 Likes