Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

To add on, have you made it over the any US museums? Highly recommend the National Naval Aviation Museum!

Hi @Smin1080p how are you

Surely so long as you linked the account you could? It’s not unheard of, Social Media photos have been used before (circa Challenger 2 stuff iirc, they used photos from Royal Hussars Twitter if memory serves)

That would mean that you might be interested in Yugoslavia, China and potentially EB as well. I am also very interested in fusion vehicles.

1 Like

edited it just now with the link

1 Like

can’t see why not. would check with a tech mod if you know one, and attaching other sources might be an idea, but I don’t see why not - it is a primary source, since it’s a Photo posted by the IAF, so errr

Gunna need 20 primary sources and sworn testimony from an Indian Engineer before they’ll consider that.

2 Likes

Is a MiG-21-93 in development for the Soviet air tree? Seeing as it’s mentioned in the devblog, it would be nice to see it added to the game.

I for one am quite annoyed that Britain is getting the MiG-21 Bison while the country that actually built the thing does not get access to it.

When will the subtree for Japan come? The thai subtree in particular seems to be highly anticipated by the community.

1 Like

will do

1 Like

Obviously when it was part of the empire, and immediately after WW2 India used a lot of British aircraft. But even after that it’s used a fair bit of British equipment:

• Vampire
  • Canberra
  • Gnatt
  • Hunter
  • Ajeet (Indian version of Gnatt)
  • Jaguar
  • Hawk
  • Sea King
  • ASRAAM
  • A whole bunch of transport and trainer aircraft
  • INS Viraat (and probably other ships)

Personally I would have rather seen Canada as a sub nation though.

5 Likes

And despite that long list of export aircraft. We somehow got a soviet export vehicle. Such a shame.

Sadly the one photo of a launch from the inner pylons doesn’t confirm the capability that 4 were possible at once. At least 1 more image of it being on the inner pylon would be a start to at least report that as a missing functionality.

4 Likes

I could not imagine a less interesting subtree option than Thailand.

I just hope they change their minds and do South Korea instead.

IMG_3107

Isn’t this a r73?

Hello smin. Following the introduction of ARH missiles and subsequent change of BR for AV-8B+ and J-8F, will they receive better stock missiles? Even with a great FM, the J-8F will struggle to stockgrind with two rear aspects, the same can be said for both AV-8B+ and Sea Harrier FA.2 with two AIM-9Ls.

Any chance of an F-16c for israel this update? Seems weird to only have the 2 seater, especially since a lot of the upgrades israel made to it that also make it heavier arent known and would probably be irrelevant to the game

1 Like

I mean - this is a chance for other nations player to see how bad the VT4 is.

Gaijin already said no to the VT-4. Presumably not wanting to risk upsetting certain parts of the Chinese player base.
Awfully convenient of that, China can get good low tier Japanese vehicles but Japan can’t get a mid Chinese tank for top tier.

1 Like

Yay, voice lines. that is going to be so nice.