Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Bruh I didn’t as for anything nor like these vehicles.

There a very simple explanation that is I got a big mouth.

Nothings changed. We never said we would introduce every Argentinian vehicle or that it would be a full sub tree nation.

4 Likes

GE printer not go brrrr for staff?

1 Like

I mean I can understand the Polish F-16s as well for me it’s obvious the next nation is gonna be some short of Warsaw pact and won’t be here soon. ; P

This is my take

But for the Argentina F-16 that an odd one to deny for Germany as it would fill a whole right away.

but then I don’t get the difference because not every SA vehicle is britain for example the mirage f1 is missing. Yet SA is a subnation while argentinia isn’t

Something interesting about the new AMX is theyre actually getting A-Darters for them either this year or next year

The difference is every Argentinian vehicle added to Germany is of German origin or design. The one exception being the SK 105 which was not originally intended to be Argentinian but was changed near release due to community feedback.

South Africa is a full sub tree.

8 Likes

Speaking off would it make sense for one day Indian tech tree stuff to be in this line too ?

I’ve given up trying to figure out naval, it just doesnt click for me. although the sub event has been some of the most fun events i have ever had the pleasure of playing. it worked so well and reminded me of a single player game i used to play as a kid on my xbox 360. It had a campaign an amazing campaign i never got to finish, ive been trying to find it, but as per usual games looked ALOT better in your head lol. I remember medal of honour; rising sun as being on par with old cod but no… it looks horrible now, wont stop me from playing it all over again.

1 Like

I know you probably cant tell us but is there a reason why India was chosen and not any of the other commonwealth nations? It just feels weird to get a nation that mainly uses Eastern tech for the UK when there are other nations we could have gotten that at least keep to western designs

1 Like

Does this deny argentinian made vehicles aswell like the pucara?

South Africa is a full sub tree.

I can see that for ground but air has a single SA vehicle. I don’t know how that is considered a subtree especially now there are more indian aircrafts there

it is weird that Finland, Hungary and BeNeLux all have air trees but the UK has a single plane (not like the majority of SA planes would change much)

I distinctly remember playing a Submarine game called Naval Assault: Killing tide on 360, lots of weaving between seamines iirc (if that helps at all?)

Tell that to gaijin, the amx 10 and acra still cant do that as the guidance is based on where the gun barrel is pointing rather than the sight (i am assuming they both use the same fire control system)

India has a large population. Representation in game draws more people to the game. That’s at least my explanation

@Smin1080p anything about Gripen C’s getting its maw?

We haven’t announced any such vehicle. So there is nothing to discuss there.

SA used a lot of Spitfires and other options too. Technically a South African aircraft was also added long before the Gripen :)

We also have not said that no more will ever be added. Regardless of how many aircraft it currently has, South Africa is a sub tree nation of the UK. This includes not just air but helicopters and the ground aspect too.

5 Likes

the UK could have easily gotten the mirage f1 instead of the mig21. With more SA aircraft you could at least try to make a SA-lineup

A report is open on this.

5 Likes

Cough lol