Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

okay good to hear

I’d love a lower tier Cheetah. An actual 10.0ish fighter would be nice (for fighter missions etc)

eh I mean kinda I doubt the Mirage F1 would be 12.0

In Conclusion: All argentinian vehicles go to germany but only with german origin.

It’s just such a waste of a nation with many unique vehicles. Then rather add it to a South american tree

1 Like

I would love to, however i keep being chat banned, either because i have a chat mod who doesn’t like my name and bans me for saying shit, or because im in the same lobby as a group of people chucking racial slurs and i responded to them (i said “where did that come from”…).

I tried to get it reverted, but i still haven’t gotten a reply…

I still don’t know why the majors have to follow this old “rule”.

Though this leaves the door open for Germany’s trailed F/A-18 and the F-15.

1 Like

we dont really need anymore tech trees just because they have one or 2 unique vehicle or just because it has your flag on it. more people need to hear it. 80% of the people would just scream copy and paste if there vehicles that have a hull of a tank we have but a different turret etc. also like 70% of the player base wouldnt even touch those trees. how many even play israel, italy or japan? china somehow has a slighty higher player base and same with britain.

The problem with germany is that it is a “major nation” for ground rank 1 to 8, naval 1 to 6, but Air only 1 to 5, which creates this problem which is unique to germany

1 Like

argentinia has many unique vehicles though especially planes like the pucara, pulqui 1 and 2 and pampa.

The early tams could have been easily replaced with the Th-301 aswell

the tech tree would still have plenty of “copy and paste vehicles” and the people who want the tech tree would cry about copy and paste and “you should have added it this way instead”. some people never just can be happy

damn i wanted this Smin why you had to break the illusion

1 Like

Too bad both are gonna be outclassed the moment (if) they’re added, seeing as Germany trialed older variants that couldn’t even use AMRAAMs.

I mean argentinian vehicles with german origin weren’t denied

Makes no difference really, almost no one uses chat in my experience, except for bait or slurs

Yippee Happy GIF - Yippee Happy Yippee Creature GIFs

Just saying, but it gets very confusing, yesterday was the first time you clearly stated that no more argentinian vehicles are planned for germany.
When all the times earlier you said it in a way we clearly “misunderstood” and worked with the expectation that argentinia might be able to continue helping out germany

4 Likes

classical N-word chain in chat never gets old

1 Like

looks copy and paste not needed :)

What confuses me though is why is Britain getting a second sub nation, particularly in the form of aircraft, when weve only gotten a single aircraft from south Africa.

It seems strange to add mig21BISON when they’ve not even added the Cheatah, Mirage or even British export like the Buc S50.

Jaguar IS made sense as a British export. But the mig21 simply does not

3 Likes

turret rotation speed its much better at 40 degrees per second due to an electric drive, new possible shell being bought by argentina together with a new transmission, and there is plans to fit a new engine that should provide more HP/T than last TAM, there is also plans on fitting it with the iron fist according to some articles.