Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Ture though the only reason why it’s there is because it’s an Italian-Brazil aircraft.

7777 when?

i am bringing proof that Gaijin staff really plays their own game. Unfortunately the game was total disaster with 5 team mates being tkd before we even saw first enemy and with one major loss.

6 Likes

Yea I mean I know people want a South America tree but I see gaijin doing this instead.

Spain (Main) Brazil & Portugal (Sub).

Germany (main) Argentina (Sub)

Israel (Main) Chile & Singapore (sub)

1 Like

Almost

Now!
Heheheheh I got 7777

What ?

I got 7777

Where should Brazilian gripen E go?

apparently not.

If the eurofighter is still that far away it’s either gonna be swiss stuff (with austria being used as premium fillers) or test vehicles.

Argentinia was a hard denial, which is sad because it seems like they dont add any argentinian vehicles in the future because the statement that all argentinian vehicles go to germany wasn’t denied

1 Like

hmm could you show me that please m8, I’m slow to the news nowadays as there no point of me being in here other than idle convos.

I did not have a good one :(

25 Likes

Have you spaded your mig 21 yet?

Same. After we´ve estabilished you are Indian sub tree fan #1 after Bhishma being your most played tank, would Bison be your most played aircraft when its out?

Nope. Have most of Rank IV and some of III to go.

8 Likes

I was talking about the statement yesterday which denied polish (which was obvious) and argentinian F-16s

1 Like

That argentinia is a subnation to germany was denied but is it still true that all argentinian vehicles go to germany if they are added (referencing the statement made half a year ago=? Did something change in the last half year?

Now some tinfoil for @Deathmisser Indian sub got added on Smin´s personal request, as Bhishma is his most played vehicle,so Bison gonna be his fav aircraft. Its all one big Smin conspiracy.

2 Likes

A nice theory, but I had nothing to do with either :D

10.3 is just my favourite lineup and the Bish always did the best for me.

5 Likes

I wish that theory would be truth so Stona would get us Polish with Czechoslovakian tree. :(

1 Like