Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

India isn’t gonna help the already poor top tier Sim matches identification (Ground and Air).

Granted when it comes to lower tier ground sim, I check what vehicles my team is using and make sure to pay attention before shooting (being a German main while knowing Italy and Japan have both Shermans and Chaffees)

Just checked. 11.7 in all gamemodes

1 Like

They usually copy RB Br into sim on initial adding of an aircraft so likely the same.
Will be downtiered then 50% of the EC rotation so might be interesting actually.

i do not claim responsibility for that

Yeah… Also means that 50% of the time I have to fear TKing this thing.

Though I can see it going down to 11.3 in SB as it has worse radar, RWR, less CMs and less AAMs than the Tornado F3 at 11.7

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-06-07 101035

16 Likes

Damn, cant believe you missed a Canadian /s
Jokes aside, nice to see this. Was a bit weird to have the Canadian Leopard shouting in German despite being used by the Canadian Military.
I wonder if this would only be added for the Leopards.
But would be cool if added for the M4A5 Ram, Skink, CANADATS, and the QF 3.7 Ram

2 Likes

I would only assume/hope so.
There aren’t any planes ingame under the Canadian flag, and there’s 3 Naval vessels under the Canadian flag.
But there’s around 7 tanks under the Canadian flag (C2A1, 2A4M Can, Skink, M4A5 Ram, Stuart VI 5th CAD, QF 3.7 Ram, CANADATS), so hopefully.

It’s available for everyone I think

Fear TKing because it’s a MiG and you expect the silhouette of a Western jet?
Perhaps. Still, second highest bracket will still be a full IFF environment most of the time.

Yeah, Mig-21 + M29 ping on the RWR = Hostile 100% of the time currnetly.

Its aircraft like the Tornado Gr1, Harrier Gr7, Tornado Gr4, Harrier Gr9A and Jaguar GR3A that could all encounter the Mig-21BISON and none even have radar let alone IFF.

and in a furball., When radar management is a pain in the butt, Im may be relying purely on VID to determine friend or foe. Quite common in aircraft like the Gripen to basically be operating with no radar in those situation. Again, Mig-21 could mean hostile. Though at that BR id assume its the BISON for now until soviets get a C&P

2 Likes

Is there any possibility that next aircraft premium pre-order pack for great britain after MiG-21 Bison from Royal Saudi ?

RSAF Tornado ADV like Tornado ADV from italy tech tree ?

I guess Harrier GR.5A armed AIM-9G & AIM-9L only. but targeting pod and Air-to-Ground armament like Harrier GR.7 ?

I actually already had the Mig 21 BISON on my shopping list. But as it stands now, without R-77 and with only 60 countermeasures, it is definitely too expensive. So she’s no longer anything special like she definitely would be otherwise. That’s really a pity.

4 Likes

Now that is interesting. Would make for an amazing 10.7 event vehicle (depending on how much armour is added and if gaijin consider it external, which would instantly make it 0.1ke).

Anything new in the datamines?

I am still going to buy this Mig-21 Cow

It will be a funny conversation starter years from now.

Lital does everyone, the premium lightning is a great sl and rp printer as all i do in it is put on a film and rocket bases for a couple hours. An easy 10mil silver lions along with any of the new jets that had come from the update.

I do hate how rockets are just flat out better for grinding bases than bombs (and is probably the cause for gaijin thinking bombing bases gives too much rp and sl, because so many people just rocket it). I want to be able to bomb in my buccaneer or tornado but can never reach the bases due to rocket pods creating minimal drag…

What a disrespect to the aircraft the Indians respected so much they named after their most sacred animal.

Bravo, GJ.

1 Like

Is gaijin planning to introduce lower price for premium vehicles in Indian region?

No just lower quality aircraft.