Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I wish they would pick a Chinese jet : P

2 Likes

Yeah… though I love the irony that its TKing already. the exact thing I was worried about happening in SIM

1 Like

It would be flat out more realistic lmao

1 Like

And more salt too hehe

Yea but hey it’s in Britain and nothing we can do now is just wait to see what they will do.

1 Like

I wonder if we get any Pakistani aircraft as well as Indian. Or maybe they will go to the Chicoms

1 Like

Yeah… I was terrfied after the Gripen that we’d have to fight for every addition (and we already are a little, I can see FA2 and F3 buffs are going ot be hard work because people will (and have been) saying stuff like “just play the Gripen instead then”)

Now we’ll have to fight off Russian additions to our TT in favour of native stuff. Thats a battle we’ll never win. Im genuinely fearing WHY we got this. Is there an indian aircraft that could be a stop-gap between Gripen and Typhoon? Is this there way of delaying Typhoon by another year+

To be fair, there isn’t any guarantee that time used on this thing would have been spend working on another british vehicle instead.

1 Like

True… but still… drives me nuts that we got a C&P Mig-21 as a premium instead of maybe a C&P Tornado ADV or IDS from Saudi Arabia or C&P Sea Harrier From India or C&P Harrier Gr7 as the Harrier Gr5.

Personally I was hoping for a good CAS aircraft as a premium after the last 6 or 7 premiums we’ve gotten have been mostly A2A with some bombs. Something like the Harrier Gr5 or Tornado IDS from SA with GBUs would have been awesome. Finally give us something like the Su-39. or a jaguar of some description as a bit of an equal to the A-10, A-6 and Su-25.

But nope. Another A2A fighter with basically 0 CAS power.

Time to wait another 18 months for our next premium aircraft to be added

Tornado with sparrows wouldve been an insta buy premium for me. Am on the fence for this one.

@Smugspite @StormRyder13 @Yontzee @AR_M4Sopmod2

nice day for canada

9 Likes

I was just about to Say that, awesome addition !

For a 12.0. It wouldnt have worked. But now its 11.7…

Tornado ADV with Aim-9M and Aim-7M (I think thats what SA used, really hard to find details) would have been the perfect 11.7 premium. Kinda annoying they didnt consider it

4 Likes

11.7 in RB and Sim?

its 11.7 on the dev server. I guess we’ll have to wait and see what it is in live. Didnt check SB but probably

1 Like

How did you manage to access that? I like the loading screens so I wouldn’t mind taking a look through them

Well Soviet Tech tree is only getting one aircraft while some are getting multiple. Some nations are getting two types of top tier active radar missiles.

Actually, almost every nation has two types of ARH missiles. Soviet Union just gets one. I am humbly asking for a Mig-21 that can carry the only one in the USSR tech tree in very limited numbers.

Can a little old Soviet fanboy receive a little old Mig-21? PLEASSSSEEEE

But are they being added to the tanks :D

mig-21 bison had 120 countermeasures but it was changed to 60.

8 Likes

India isn’t gonna help the already poor top tier Sim matches identification (Ground and Air).

Granted when it comes to lower tier ground sim, I check what vehicles my team is using and make sure to pay attention before shooting (being a German main while knowing Italy and Japan have both Shermans and Chaffees)