Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

i support that decision.

the yak 141 is a very weird plane. it is surprisingly manoeuvrable unlike the yak38. it can definetly hold its own in a 1v1 against pretty much anything, similar to the GR7/AV8B.

it has a great radar, similar to the 29SMT one, although with slightly smaller gimbal limit. it however lacks in the endurance category. both weapons and MER. it is an all of nothing plane, which definetly does not help in ARB.

So… how many countermeasures ?
in dev, it’s 60.

60 large in dev server so far

I totaly agree, T-90 was a pretty bad choice of vehicle

did they change ground crew voices? or has that just completely gone over my head the past few days

I still cant beleive we’ve actually gotten this junk barge on our TT. Its going to be less effective in A2A combat than the Tornado F3 or Harrier Gr7. Its so bad they already had to give it a lower BR and it wont even be a good grinder as the F4JUNK can carry significantly better bomb load.

(it literally has the same BR as the Harrier Gr7 Ground attacker)

Im really not sure what purpose this serves other than being an easy C&P to our TT without making any of the unique stuff left to be added.

2 Likes

talking about the mig?

Yep…

I mean India is now a sub tree of Britain. So that the reason we are getting it

yeah its a bit sad lmao. honestly wouldnt mind seeing the r77 on there but that could place it in a awkward position if it comes to battlerating

Which is god aweful.

i wouldn’t say sub tree

Do I need to summon the Smin again lol ?

I think “Sub-nations” and “Sub-TTs” are 2 slightly different things.

But in either case. its actually stupid Gaijin even considered india for either.

9 Likes

You need to read more carefully

not according to gaijin’s sales/marketing team lmao

4 Likes

I wish they would pick a Chinese jet : P

2 Likes

Yeah… though I love the irony that its TKing already. the exact thing I was worried about happening in SIM

1 Like

It would be flat out more realistic lmao

1 Like