Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

You should read what he wrote first

2 Likes

Re-read my reply.

JAS-39C is compatible with all NATO munitions, this includes more sophisticated AGM-65 versions.

SAAF Gripen didnt have Aim-9M,R-Darter and Agm-65G in real life yet it recieved because of balance reasons, so its safe to say Swedish Gripen C should also recieve AGM-65D/G.

The developers have a different opinion on this matter; they rely mainly on real things.

To be fair, a pair of battlecruisers is a decent enough threat against a carrier if they managed to reach it.

1 Like

Then we should remove those ordinances from SAAF Gripen C since it never had them in real life.

And replace 9M with IRIS-T?

well, they removed the skyflashes…but other weapons will remain for a long time ig

Sure, then can i get my IRIS-T and Meteor missiles for my Swedish JAS-39C? Also dont forget to remove R-Darter since SAAF Gripen didnt used them as well.

Then i suggest stop trying to justify this situation.

Both Swedish JAS39C and F4F ICE should have access to the AGM-65D/G models.

Afaik the RB75T is a G

No it isn’t

Its not.

RB-75T is a modified RB-75 that contains SAP-HE Warhead for ASM missions.

AGM-65G uses IR seeker while RB75T uses TV seeker,TV seeker limits your tracking ability from long ranges and on bad weather alot.

if you look on the spreadsheet - that is given.

@Nowel

Is this new? Was the breech buffed?

No

Breech instead of being a sloped plate now has its model, protection is the same.

Well at least it became volumetric.

Also its good to see that new sight changes for Chally1’s, constant zoom was pain in the ass in CQC fights.

Can someone show me? I am not home!

Effectiveness has not increased even by a bit?

I was reffering to the changelogs actually.

Sorry to dissapoint but havent seen them in game yet.