Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Oh!

Just to clarify, that changelog is for the latest dev?

Most likely, its recently shared i believe.

@smin1080p are they planning on the addition of the pl-8b for the J8F as the b.r. Is going to increase and the plane ? At the moment It doesnt have a capable IR missile with IRCCM.

3 Likes

its 0.7 higher then the Shar FA2

Has no guided cas
has at most 4 BVR missiles
sub sonic
only 60 counter measures
one of the worst airframes at this br (even worse then the tornado and F4 ICE)
has to scarifies 2 AMRAAMs for 4 IR missiles which also dont let you bring more countermeasures

its not just the F4F ICE

the thing is, the Skyflash was a stand in till the R-Darter came, and the 9M was actually needed, the F4F ICE is a Fighter / interceptor it doesn’t need amazing CAS so it shouldnt receive ahistorical CAS loadouts because you feel like it

1 Like

yeah it was just till the R-Darter came which now its coming and they have removed the Skyflash from the loadout

2 Likes

why is the jas37D not getting its RB99’s?

they stated multiple times because it would require moving it up in BR by a decent amount leaving a gap in the Swedish tree, look at the J8F

so what was the point in adding it if its Exactly the same as the C

no idea lol I’m just repeating what I have seen Smin say

Its primary classification is irrelevant. In fact, KWA LV (ICE Air Defence) jets were upgraded from KWS LA (ICE Ground Attack) jets, so it has all the avionics already on board to take on CAS roles.

1 Like

that is the dumbest reason ive ever read
“Lets add a plane that is an exact copy of this plane but give it this missile that the old plane can carry and not give it its actual upgraded missile”

But I might believe JA37D Viggen no problem up BR to 12.0 if receive Rb 99

again just saying what Smin has said in the past ever heard dont shoot the messenger?

I doubt it would only be 12.0 the J8F is 12.3

not shooting you man, just stating that they suck at giving valid reasons

2 Likes

do you have evidence it has the triple mavrick mounts? if not it wont get them

yeah they really do lol

Hopefully not.
There should be default max 9Ls tho.

Do you have evidence for SAF’s Gripen Mav Gs? This goes both ways mate. I’ll actually do you better, there’s vehicles in this game that get equipment that they could not use. I’m honestly quite tired of repeating this point.

1 Like