Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I think it’s the remaining of the shell, probably hood and fuze, not a penetrator. this is a thin plate so they can go through, leaving 2 holes.

Its a penetrator, AHEAD isnt s pure anti air round.
Its used for anti infantry etc as well.
The pentrator is supposed to slam trough defense positions so that it releases the “spall” tungstenballs inside defense positions.
It has around 50mm penetration. Think it was modelled as 46mm penetratipn in the game

In about 3 years when gaijin decides they finally want to add a unique tank again and not massive amounts of copypasta

One day we will have our subs and it will be beautiful.
images (33)

4 Likes

To the folks on the dev rn: Can the F-16AM carry mavs with CM pods?
And to the devs: Will we get that stuff on the C model ( the extra CM pylons I mean)
Also does anyone think Argentina could be added as a sub for germany? Their air would be nutty

Argentine already is a sub nation for germany snd confirmed as such.
It just is on gajin if they wanna implement stuff

1 Like

More ways to make naval even worse than it already is (subs cannot be implemented in a fun and fair way for everyone, ie subs are either broken or shit)

are we gonna get the 2nd devserver?

We already got the 2nd devserver.

oh some of my mates said the devserver has been shut down, looks like im a bit of late on information

Imagine if they gave us the A-4AR… My god that’d be CAS and a half lol

The spawn points would reflect it then ;)

Whats special about it? What would it get?

We got an update already with notes reflected in green. Thats how they do it now right or are they still doing 2nds?

F16 radar, AGM-65G/H and 9L/M.
It’d be pretty high in ground but for me that’s K

3 Likes

Currently we don’t have any A-4’s with radar right? Would make it interesting for EC if they did that.

1 Like

Absolutely. Add the modernish armaments and gun lead and it could be balanced and a menace at the same time in RB too

1 Like

is that AHEAD for a 40mm underbarrel grande launcher?

40mm grenade launcher cannons like the geeman GMW1 or american MK19.
Underbarrel launchers should lack programmong parts

Dev is now .20 instead of .19 after a few minutes worth of download, but… I can’t figure what’s new xD

not much is new, i suggest yo looking at the france coastel navy

1 Like