Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Vlt 2 french coastaö not hidden anymore.

And i think ahead should habe gotten furthwr adjustments

oh, and the HOOD is still gone

2 Likes

Cockpits, F-15J(m) has it now

Im not sure what else though

I am so dumb and naive…

Every time there’s an update, be it live or dev, I rush to see whether there was any MBT fixes or not, and I am always disappointed to see not a single one of these when it shouldn’t be anything new to me lmao

3 Likes

Guess he went in the wrong alley and Bismarck saw him…

That’s it, forever drowned. The announcement of Bismarck in the next patch.

10 Likes

So is AHEAD throwing the balls around in game?

Honestly we probably won’t, we’re fairly all in on the CTA40, which does have a KE-AB round. Probably end up mounting the Thales CTA40 air defence system, rapidfire, onto a boxer or something, the naval version appeared in 2012 or something, so it’s a fairly mature system, although with no sales iirc (EDIT: correction, the French have ordered the naval version, and the saudis keep flip flop on the land version). Although getting a CTA40 Skyranger might be on the books.

CTA40 KE-AB

Thales Rapidfire

4 Likes

Yeah many automatic grenade launchers have programmable airburst munitions. Might be only useful against infantry.

It would actually be hilarious if that’s the way they’ll announce Bismarck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Now that AHEAD is in game, balls for M822 when?

1 Like

Gone too soon both IRL and in WT.

KGV, Rodney and Vanguard licking their lips…

On a real note I cant wait to see all these ships (even the German ones) but particularly some British ships.

I just want a ship that can give the Scharnhorst a run for its money

1 Like

Would be funny if it was called HMS Invisible

I think thats what everybody wants at this point. Scharnhorst was added far far far too soon when ships like Erzatz Mackensen and Ersatz Yorck existed.

As it stands, i doubt HMS Duke of York (the ship that sunk scharnhorst irl) could actually sink scharnhorst ingame.

I’ll just point out there are vehicles in game in nations that never adopted them. It’s purely down to how charitable gaijin are feeling at the time. Being Britain not a high chance though

2 Likes

It would at least be able to survive a decent amount of time in a gun duel, the main problem with fighting the Scharnhorst (at least for me, probably just a skill issue though) is it takes ages to kill one, ammoracks are uncommon and it has a lot of crew hidden under armour

1 Like

Its not that easy, you need to integrate radar etc as well. And that turret os way to big for a boxer

Why does the Hellfire actually get a buff and the PARS of the Tiger UHT gets nothing? The missile that occasionally fails to destroy a tank in 8 hits?

… AHEAD is in the game since the indroduction of the PUMA. It just wanst functional at all