Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

i believe KF41 greek version has the same armor modules
aswell as australia

only difference are systems

australian comes in different variants, with iron fist aps as well

I like upper version mostly. But australian good too. Australian version have 30 mm?

well that’s a different story, that depends on gaijoob

yeah it uses the 30 mm

Any version with 35 or only on prototype?

only KF31 wich was the official name for the prototype used the wotan 35, actually no there was a KF41 prototype that used the wotan 35

1 Like

Why would the Aussie KF41 not go to Britain?

Kf -41 can use it. Do it Gaijin.

Why not?

All of the Aussie vehicles we have afaik have gone to Britain I dont see why the Lynx would be any different

aims?

The M1 AIM?

M1A1 aim?

I forgot about the AIM, I dont know why the US got that it shouldve been the Marines AIM

despite that the australian kf41 didn’t win and is thus only a test vehicle. The K21 redback would be way more likely

Smin explained it, commonwealth and stuff like that dosent always go to britain, basically just some stuff, plus the one that is more plausible you get is the AS-21 that is officially gonna be in service with australia, KF41 was rejected due to it being more expensive

Gaijin doesn’t have any logical principles to add vehicles. Soo…

1 Like

Hey.

This was answered within the dev blog:

The version coming to the game is the unique serial production for Hungary specifically. Germany still has a lot of potential vehicles left to add, with the possibility of some KF variants down the line.

19 Likes

Flight Reacts Devious GIF - Flight Reacts Devious Rubbing Hands GIFs

7 Likes