Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

And tbf yall still have another PUMA to get…

Where is it? F4f? If Germany can’t get normal aviation try to get more ground, no?

Smin one question regarding the feature of the programmable ammo via IRST or radar, do they plan to give this type of ammunition to all vehicles that had possibilities to use it or only to vehicles that actively used it?

Ground and air development are separate. Germany has the Leo 2A4M this update.

2 Likes

Can i get a cookie?
After all that time i finally dropped my first Nuke XD
I was before that 4-5 times already in the jet but Tickets/Time run out when i was 3-6km away from dropping it and at least 2-3 times where i could spawn it but i didnt noticed i had enough for it.

3 Likes

How many years ago that words was said?

that way everyone is propperly countered with no side having an easy time and either nobody moves out of fear or we get some actually interesting battles with some brave captains

Submarine strikes Battleship

Destroyer strikes Submarine

Battleship strikes Destroyer

nobody is OP and nobody is useless

2 Likes

Of course!

1 Like

Doesnt really matter though

Its still a fact and yall want the KF-41 when its in an even worse place then the PUMA it makes no sense to me

Irl better. If gaijin can’t properly correct characteristics -it’s their mistake

KF-41 is still pretty darn cool, and has some pretty nice stuff like amazing speed and responsiveness wich still would fit in a lineup pretty darn good

1 Like

Well warthunder isnt IRL

Kf41 has the 120mm version aswell which would be a cool light tank

This looks like a maus squished a CV9030

the pic its squished but i cant find anything else with the wotan 35, here better

This looks a lot more convincing lol

i

oh wait you found another one, nice

1 Like

I have that picture for a long time. And i will be very happy to see it in Germany branch (especially with MCO) i think they should give us ability to take off mine protection on it. XD

boxer rct 120 for the win

1 Like