Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

and the hull is around 90mm less for 2a7v/HU

With additional armor protection. Now, according to the logic of the gaijins, the Leo 2A7V (2020) corresponds to the armor protection of the TVM-1 (max) (1992) which was tendered. And the Swedish version uses numbers made up from the head, although it is based on the same TVM-1 (max), including its armor protection shown by me

No, the hull is accurate to the TVM at least. But the turret is underperforming by so much it’s not even funny xD.

And even then, I can’t see why 122’s armor is better than TVM’s but not 2A7’s, which is 20 years more modern.

Because our gaijin designers like Sweden the most lmao XDDDDD

2 Likes

ah so 122 is over performing then based on that data

1 Like

Yeap

Is anyone surprised?

1 Like

so gaijin overperform(slightly) 122 armor and underperform(massively) 2a7v series based on their irl armor

The Leo 2A7V has different armor protection data, since the mounted armor is not “MEXAS-H”, but the next level of “AMAP”. Not to mention, that it uses a different armor resistance technology

Gaijin: “what do you mean “next level”? It clearly must be worse. Like, not even equal; but worse, xdxdxdxd”

But to me, the worst offender is not the hull. It’s the turret. 2A7’S TURRET IS WORSE THAN 2A5’S FOR SOME REASON!

2 Likes

xaxaxaxa^

yeah 2a7v use d-tech as its base armor, 122 still use c-tech

1 Like

Gaijin Designer : My favorite thing about Sweden is the best, yours is too bad, and the new one can’t be good, I said

Our game’s slogan “Restore History” looks very clown right now, because the game designers who like Sweden the most will ignore it, and Sweden is the best, and no one can get the same treatment as their favorite Sweden, even if they have the same specifications.
QQ截图20240522200707

1 Like

Welp… that’s that, at least. But if there’s really no other ships, that means it’s gonna be an early premium… of course it would be. it was by far the most promising design of all the unique French MTBs… I’m smelling a tree full of copy pasted US and British motor boats.

Oh well. At least we have it, that’s better than nothing, I guess.

2 Likes

so when are we going to actually get a meanful update to dev

Any thoughts on further decompression in July balancing patch or so? For apex preds which was quite similar to the current one a decompression took place towards 12.0 and the same for air superiority onto 12.7. This may indicate another decompression towards 13.3 after the launch.

In that case ground vehicles would have to follow up towards 12.3 max as well, and for helicopters 12.3 max too. Even without said changes ground max br should see a decompression to BR 12.0 regardless.

Tristacomand back at it again with the persecution complex

2 Likes

2nd devblog

6 Likes

ccf

7 Likes