Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Well the preorder T-80 is up

4 Likes

First the Queen Mary, and now the Hood. British ships are slowly being eaten by the snail.

7 Likes

Put on a hood

So…if the Su-39 ever gets R-27’s (or even R-77’s), how many could it carry?

Early blog, hope it means we’ll get another one today.

1 Like

4 R-77 I think.But I don’t know if R-77 use the same hardpoints with R-73
According to this issue Su39 lacks R27er1 and R77 missiles // Gaijin.net // Issues

1 Like

The Vextra 105 is still very slow to fire, so why apply the AMX10P data now? The 105mm reload speed is 3 seconds slower than the American 120mm… This is ridiculous

I’m still somewhat pissed about that. Well not fully pissed just disappointed that gaijin mange to prove me wrong lol.

Welp too late for me to complain about it so eh… :p

I think this might be one of the better 11.0-11.3 premiums in terms of capabilities.

Hopefully they change the 2A4M a little bit, because as it is now on the dev server it’s one of the worse 11.0-11.3 premiums.

1 Like

The leo 2a4m received the cheek add on armor on the dev

1 Like

True but it only adds little KE protection. The cheeks are still vulnerable to DM33 and up.

That propably wont change, its protection is worse the 2pl as example. It was said that their might be armor insert. But literaly nobody kkows specifics. This might be why they gave it KE-W as a compromis to the 2PL because protection is worse

2 Likes

Meanwhile Gaijin marketing be like:

“Leopard 2A4M CAN tanks are equipped with composite armor modules at the front of the turret and hull, which qualitatively increases its protection against hits from any type of ammunition.

Knowing full well that it doesn’t have any KE protection to speak of (unless things change).

Honestly, if the protection stays as is, they should swap KE-W for DM43 and move it to 11.0, this way it wouldn’t be one of the worst tanks for it’s BR.

4 Likes

Thx, marked it.

F-15J Kai has been renamed to F-15J (M) :D

1 Like

The Leo2A7 HU lacks armor protection on the top of the turret

The Leo2A7 HU lacks armor protection on the top of the turret // Gaijin.net // Issues

Come on guys, come and take a look at this

4 Likes

Has there been any update on the dev server today?

There was a hot update just now

2 Likes

what changed?

is the KWS LV still as it was?

It should be F-15J MTDP, but that’s closer, at least.