Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

The T-55 M18, originally, since it’d be such a weird vehicle in game. I then did some more research into Yugoslav vehicles and found out about a tonne of unique and interesting vehicles, like the 75mm- and Wirbel-Stuart, as well as more conventional tanks like the Vozilo and M-84, and finally I went to modern day Serbia and fell in love with the PASARS-16, HARPAS, and M-84AS1 2020.

1 Like

Fair enough.
Funny how you can point to a single vehicle being the gateway

It’s also quite important gameplay wise as from my experience they don’t have enough fuel for EC maps.

1 Like

I can also point to the Churchill and say that it’s what originally got me into tanks and, eventually, military vehicles as a whole (minus ships).

1 Like

Dev got an update a while ago

VLT2… We’ve been waiting for you.
The curtain rises on France Coastal… Viva la France!

10 Likes

Was there anything else? Like perhaps a certain missile that starts with A and ends with i?

1 Like

Anything else apart from the boat?

can you check ground targets

look for m270, then check for the rest

No idea, but he might have meaned for the purpose of war thunder they are aim 9ms because the are so similar and use the same stats

So apparently the Vextra 105s biggest issues have been remedied. This is very good.

If you mean a new unit: probably no

There have been major changes to Vextra, adjustments to FLIR, Hp and BR, but no new toys like you guys are hoping for My favorite is the new Drop tank to the French Mirage III/5 though)

That’s true. I 100% support the idea of adding a yugoslavia, I’m just interested and a tad confused about Gaijins feelings on future nations after this recent info.

Before we expanded beyond 1953 Benelux would have been one of the most expected nations, but times are changing.

2 Likes

What about the AIM-9Li? Is it in the game yet?

no

btw are the Patriot and S300 in the files yet?

Nah it’s still using the completely wrong ammo. But OFL 105 F2 (~489mm) is on its way!

Also the reload is still stupidly high - 8.4 seconds on aced crew.

1 Like

“Biggest”, not “all”.

I’d say rounds and the egregiously long reload are pretty big.

Fair.

Where is HMS Hood?
D7C20CEDAD35FAF7C04AD4680B7308C5

1 Like