Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

for naval I do hope we see the HMS minitour (1946) would be a very fun 6.0 cruiser

2 Likes

Is use of Terrain discouraged now? Like yeah I get heli rushing is damn annoying, but… that’s what Helicopters would do.

Avid sweden hater lol. Dont know why we havent seen some of the wheeled vehicle from the FDR and GDR maybe a btr 60(i can dream). There was another wheelie boi but i cant remember its name, kinda like a btr 60 though in size.

3 years for it to get fixed knowing gaijin

2 Likes

New devblog from WT Mobile:

( [Coming Soon] Type 23: Her Majesty's Rocket Launcher - War Thunder Mobile - Online Military Action Game - Play for Free )

The first VLS -equipped ship to appear there. Though we already have Baku ( and it 's missile ) here in WT:
image-1
image-2
image-1

5 Likes

Wouldnt need to if gajin didnt continue to pull this stupid leopard bias stuff

Yes that is K-1 and L-1 prototypes which I mentioned. Serial production didn’t have those.

I didnt agree with the 2a6 and still think it was a bad choice. Maybe in the future it shouldve been added but at the time and currently i think it was a bad choice to add the leopard 2s from finland to sweden. I just wanted finlands domestic vehicles like Sisu or Patria to be added. 😔 regardless gaijin makes these wierd decisions and they continue to suprise me.

1 Like

Have we gotten anything that was unique to mobile in warthunder? I know they got quite a few vehicles we dont have and vice versa.

:squint: " Sea Ceptor", picture clearly has a sparrow/sparrow based missile

1 Like

Ill add this also as im curious as to what your views are on sweden. I disagreed with the t80u, i personally thought a squadron vehicle is cool but the t80 felt off. I get they were trying to do a bundle thing with the mi 28a but i still think it shouldve been a patria 105 or maybe a cv90 model from any of the added subtree. The helicopter premium idk, i get why they added it because they wanted a vehicle to grind sweden helis with but i also dont agree with its addition. Im also kinda in a weird spot because i dont think it shouldve been added but idk what would replace it since none of the nordic countries use helicopters with weapons tbh. Trial vehicles imo should apply to all nations or none and only used if and only if the nation has nothing to offer for a missing spot in the tt. Like when the f16 was added everyone shouldve gotten an equivalent because nobody wants to be left out.

I mean for one, if they needed to force the heli tree way they did, maybe not implementing it at all would have been just the better solution.
Now with the whole trial shit we see swedens claim everything from the K2 to the 2a7 which was canceled im favour of 2a8 and more

Well. At least this buffs the Stormer.

laughs in Ahead getting fixed

1 Like

Eh, im not gonna argue the claim shit because every tree has that mindset and its not limited to sweden. If you hate a nation you just notice more with that nation because it sticks out. Besides i think if a trial vehicle comes like the K2 it should probably be added to a south Korean TT first but thats a hole other can of worms.

Don’t think I’ve seen it mentioned yet, but split countermeasures are working on the regular SU27 on the dev server. Can adjust ratio and launch indepentantly using the new keybind to switch mode. Seems to be working, at least in test drive.

2 Likes

Greetings from my Gen 4 subsonic fighter with that has better engines & F-35 GAU

But only 2x2 aim-120 & Aim9M :(

F-15J Kai gets HMS right?

Negative.

I do not know about Irl. Just in game it does not

Yes.

3 Likes