Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

If they get it to work then we will see it this patch but currently bugged.
We got already 3 new keybind for it: Switching through Flair only, chaff only and flare/chaff mode and a seperate keybind for chaff/flare only

are there any more ships or ship missiles in the files?

yeah i saw those new keybindings as well, but apparently all of them do the same now

New ones ? Outside of this and the Kondor II, I haven’t seen any.

2 Likes

It’s not. They have said many times before the dev server is to show off new stuff. If it was about testing, they wouldn’t make you grind.

Hi smin,Why didn’t the Netherlands get CV9035NL at the same time? They are the same, the French TT desperately needs an IFV, we really need it… It’s very simple, just change the texture, and it doesn’t have too much work and hassle.
Just put it into the left line, we haven’t been able to get an IFV so far, the 9035NL is very good at improving the capabilities of the FR TT, and it can also attract more players to join the grind.

It could be that it’s not ready yet. Hell the CV9035DK is still heavily wip lol.

1 Like

Yeah I hoped for something since usually there is 1-2 unfinished ships in the files. Thx for the info!

For good news the R-73 appears to no longer “shake” itself to death on dev.

2 Likes

The AIM-9P-4 is in game, so that’s untrue.

3 Likes

So, was anything interesting said in the Russian stream?

Some of these stock grinds are rather Brutal. No idea why Gaijin is so entrenched with the stock loadouts. Especially as the Su-27 gets a really good stock loadout compared to everyone else.

Tornado F3 and Shar FA2 with 2x Aim-9Ls stock is rather brutal at their BRs

4 Likes

The F-15J “”“Kai”“” gets 2x9Ls at 13.0.

5 Likes

Everyone does, except the soviets and chinese.

Gripen, F-15, F-16, etc, they all get 2x Aim-9L stock vs the Su-27 that has 2x R-73 stock instead of R-60M

2 Likes

While kind of grim for many of those planes, I think we gotta remember… the SHAR FA2 is a 10.3 plane with 2 aim9Ls lol and even in that bracket its kind of “just okay”.

12.3 is going to be true grim moment. I just hope it at least gets to keep the guns with the missiles and not forced to pick between them lmao.

4 sidewinders would be more reasonable, just make the L/L equiv standard and allow the planes to have the 9M/equivs as the first unlock.

4 Likes

Hopefully they dont butcher it
Screenshot 2024-05-31 190616

12 Likes

Factory is a good map but it heavily involved controlling lane D/E and hilltop. Would be cool to have a rework to extend possible engagement areas.

Well, it the lead ship gangut renamed to that name apparently

Honestly without being too arsey about it, by top tier you should really be getting either some SARHs stock or IRCCM missiles. No ifs or buts, everyone should.

2 Likes

I don’t think its completed but go to settings and below “fire countermeasures” is “fire chaff” and “fire flare” separatelyx Haven’t seen it work too well yet.