Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

it has neutral searing… and gen 2 thermals. god it just sounds better by the minute. never realised i would be excited for something to be coming for my french line up. something else to bring with my amx 30BRENUS

Seeing a stabilised platform for France for once this “low” BR is amazing.

2 Likes

have you seen how slow the manual crank is? as it meant only for back up it is extremly slow. but lets say the rund is simply the first round to come up. that would require the comander to the start turning another extremly slow crank to get the rammer to push the round in. watch a video, 30 seconds would be generous. thats why im saying this is more a balancing decision rather than a realism decision.

so i say keep the simplified auto loader model but give the loaders the best possible reload for the situation. so for the T series it would be something like 12 to 15 seconds but with the type 90s and type 10s it would be closer t 7 to 8 due to the eas of access.

That’s not the issue. The issue is the only ppl playing RedAir in EC8, are Soviets, Germans and occasional Swede, or Japanese. I can’t remember when I saw a J11 last time in EC8.

1 Like

probably saw me in my tornado, was in for about 2 minutes untill a mig 29 simply turned around after a head on where my sky flash swerved him and shot an r 73 at me. i swiftly left the match soon after.

16 Likes

no high tier ships for france?

2 Likes

And yet, you most likely won the game.

Factory rework would be cool, not sure about what rhineland is, perhaps advance to the rhine(koln)?

The Gangut ? Intersting, two of the class are already ingame tho. Might be the next event ship

yes, sorry, Advance to the Rhine is the map name.

1 Like

Gangut better not be part of this patch after the abysmal naval additions that the other nations have received.
AND THAT OTHER NATIONS STILL NEED

3 Likes

Hi olivia. Thanks.

olivia one issue, IRIS-T is not operated by the US, maybe a confusion with it?

Its not a new standard no. Its the reasoning for BeNeLux.

6 Likes

Fair enough thank you

Two more Momi-class? Why?

did gaijin implement the flare/chaff separation now? cause i cannot find a way to do that

One is probably going to replace IJN Satsuki as the Rank 1 prem, and the other might come in a later refit as a patrol frigate.

Polish OSA

1 Like