Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

F-15Cs have HMD yes

1 Like

Preorder bonus for console is available if you buy the item within the first two weeks of the update dropping

1 Like

Can we have an option not to play 16 v 16, cause it is literally annoying, play against so many people in one match.

it’s literally implemented

option for 12 vs 12 has been added, hopefully we get a 10 vs 10 option soon. 8 vs 8 would be perfect but i doubt we would get it.

where ?

The chance you are seeing a lower player count in ARB is like finding a needle in a haystack, I even have the Option section on, but literally seeing nothing.

a better option is to remove 16 v 16, it have no place in top tier or any other ARB matches.

wow … so the Chilean M-50 HVMS Super Sherman got passed … nice

they passed the F-20 for Germany

why, are you telling me you dont want to face 16 players with 8 missiles each on average. thats 8 missiles available per player on your team… seems perfectly fine with me.

No whack-a-mole with crewmembers for me, thanks. I’ve had enough from the AUBL HVG

im most happy about the stormer air defence, would actually give us an spaa to fill the gap between 8.3 and 11.7 (the stormer simply does not count at this point).

1 Like

They readded the SAM launcher to the Pr.12412 's Xray view:

2 Likes

Flamethrower tanks, big W

2 Likes

@Smin1080p Sorry to bother again you m8 but does this statement here applys to all nations now moving forward that are similar to the Benelux ? As a new standard for new nations ?

1 Like

After this there are already 2 Chilean vehicles that passed to the developers and both have the HVMS cannon, so they will probably go to Israel, perhaps as a premium/event

7 Likes

16v16 should be banned in toptier……8×16 fox3 will definitely ruin your whole day

Just notch & defeat with energy. Fox 3s should be zero issue at distance.

Lots of LATAM nations has Israeli techs, due to their cheap prices, decent cost-effectiveness and reliability. Not saying they should be a subtree - I would lobby for a independent LATAM tree, but LATAM vehicles with IWI techs can be good options for the Israeli TT.
Besides the HVMS sherman, other options that could be dug into might be IAI dagger operated by FAA, and kfir C.10 operated by Colombia.