Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

probably something to do with somehow bugging out and giving your default account all of said vehicles lol. i say they just give out those test drives for the allocated dev time to each player for the new vehicles. would make it easier to bug report all of the vehicles beign added.

1 Like

Why am I not surprised about the F-4F ICE’s incomplete loadout?

What i notice, Gaijin change replenishment of shells on cap point if you carry more then one type of shells. Normally it would fill the first type of shell before going to fill the another. Now it goes one by one.

6 Likes

Still find it funny/strange that they added the 2A7Hun before the Centauro II MGS for Italy …
Centauro II in this update would’ve given much more dynamism for Italy in top tier @ 11.3~11.7 and the recognition for an advanced wheeled platform dueling with T-90Ms and Abrams SEPs.
Basically would’ve been interesting to see, rather than another Leo 2Ax dominating the end TT.
Now whenever they add it next, it’ll forever serve as the backup for the 2A7Hun.

3 Likes

I wish they would just allow us to reload the currently selected shell, instead of going in order that you selected before the match began.

1 Like

Kfir C.7 cockpit got fully updated (has the proper HOSAT controls, air-to-air and air-to-ground mode on HUD, MFD now works)

So far nothing on the Kfir Canard or Kfir C.2, but it’s a huge step in the right direction

5 Likes

Another error from a unit that 's supposed to be here, but isn’t yet

But I did manage to load these:

Sounds similar to the V-1 interception gamemode they used to have
crossbow3

( [Historical] Operation Crossbow - News - War Thunder / Britain (Air Forces Map) - War Thunder Wiki )

It 's how I’d expect things like ATACMS to be used, obviously this isn’t going to be a player vehicle:

1 Like

Will there be pre-order packs at all on the Xbox at all?

Is this the Coding/Programming?

The new MFD’s are a bit disappointing. The updated radar display is only for the F-16C, the weapons stores are only for the F-15C and AH-64’s, and we still can’t use the targeting cameras with the camera MFD mode from the cockpit view. Was hoping there would be something more with them since there was some focus on them in the teaser

1 Like

oh hey the 2s38 doesnt need to reload the ready rack anymore now. not quite a nerf then

F-4F KWS LV gets the update radar display too

Oh there we are then 2 aircraft get updated radar displays and 2 get weapon store pages.

Looks like US gets the worst F-15, it is either heavier than the others, weaker engines or both

The funny thing is, people realized it wouldnt work and begged for years for them to just add the ICE with Sparrows and have it be like the EJ Kai

1 Like

Passed to the Devs for May is out:

No vehicles which have been in the files.

2 Likes

Yeah this model of a test server is incredibly stupid, half of people probably have no interest to grind the dev server vehicles which could help with debugging and improving the update in overall. I have no intentions to grind another gripen just so i can test amraams and then do it again on the live server.

is it equipped with HMD?

anyone used the derby/darter so far?

At least in the xray the US and israeli ones use the same PW-220 engine, the japanese uses the IHI-100 with like 150 kgf more thrust.

Of course that trust in the files could maybe differ from the xray thrust I guess?