Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Hope it’ll account for waves somehow. Those things are sooooo hard to use when there is a minor breeze

Basically every update

How about we also consider the various changes to the UI, fox 3 and so on?

also the missiles have a different SFX, either that or im going crazy and i hear things

why is everyone getting nukes already, where is my ICBM gaijin… lol.

does the new Vextra have thermals in real life?

1 Like

Fox 3 has different sound?

No, when i fire my PL-8s i get the same SFX

Gaijin really needs to change manpads launch sound. It currently sounds like as if someone is launching fireworks

So it’s a new sound for missiles in general?

Cool!

man the r77s wiggle a lot

@Smin1080p
is the cruiser Guichen in its 1954 refit?
or will we get that version later?

give me a minute to unbreak my asset viewer. there 's fun stuff in here

@Smin1080p

The way you guys run the dev server is kinda getting old.
Lets say I want to test the F-16AM, I have to grind then entire line. (1,809,800 RP) / 5 for the dev RP bonus = 361,960 RP.

Why make your free bug testers grind. Especially when its almost impossible to get into a match right now with how the dev server is operating.

6 Likes

servers fixed yet?

new air game mode idea, you have to destroy ai targets to get close to the enemy base which has a nuke that, if you dont destroy in time, launches at your af…i just want nukes to be going off in my air rb games.

probably something to do with somehow bugging out and giving your default account all of said vehicles lol. i say they just give out those test drives for the allocated dev time to each player for the new vehicles. would make it easier to bug report all of the vehicles beign added.

1 Like

Why am I not surprised about the F-4F ICE’s incomplete loadout?

What i notice, Gaijin change replenishment of shells on cap point if you carry more then one type of shells. Normally it would fill the first type of shell before going to fill the another. Now it goes one by one.

6 Likes

Still find it funny/strange that they added the 2A7Hun before the Centauro II MGS for Italy …
Centauro II in this update would’ve given much more dynamism for Italy in top tier @ 11.3~11.7 and the recognition for an advanced wheeled platform dueling with T-90Ms and Abrams SEPs.
Basically would’ve been interesting to see, rather than another Leo 2Ax dominating the end TT.
Now whenever they add it next, it’ll forever serve as the backup for the 2A7Hun.

3 Likes