Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

120B was a software upgrade, it wouldn’t effect anything in game, think of it as 7F → 7M in War Thunder terms

Damn she is pretty…

Credits where they are due, any ship is better than no ship so thanks Gaijin.

That said, if Gaijin plan ahead months and years in advance, then why have they added a 6.3 ship when Britain and Italy have a singular 7.0 ship and France has no 7.0 ships…

Germany has 3 7.0 ships which are all the best in their class and Scharnhorst alone could count for 2-3 other 7.0’s further they have another as an event.

Japan has 4 7.0 ships and Kongo (who should be 6.7)

Russia has 3 7.0 ships.

America has 2 though their quality is of course more than questionable.

But you get the point. Gaijin needs to ‘plan’ better or kick their modelling studios’ ass into gear.

4 Likes

There is nothing indicating it was a major upgrade to seeker and/or maneuverability that I have seen. I would avoid making any more big claims if I was you unless you have sources on hand.

Spoiler

Chongloid

A software upgrade, new seeker and different fins

Their pylons have to be made to gandle it and a bunch of other avionics need to be able to handle it.

It didn’t have an upgraded seeker and it didn’t have new fins, that came with the 120C (clipped fins for use in internal bays of F-22’s)
120B was strictly a software upgrade called Annex G, search it up

Ive had a few docs that specify aim 120’s and their performance. The only thing i can say is that some of the aim 120C and potentially the B’s for sweden received minor performance upgrades as they had become a bit lacking with age. Now that sweden uses more modern stuff they arent used. As for their differences again it wasnt anything as big of a change as you claim.

oh boy here we go again
dewit

1 Like

Naval rocket aiming reworked on dev ?

7 Likes

Your correct, i referenced the wrong missle, so my apologies. The 120B was a reprogrammed of the A

What? Show documents from 2006, something that isnt classified? Im not someone who works in the military nor has the time to get ahold of anything like that lol.

it was a joke, dw about it lol

“failure to load player profile” lollll

2 Likes

How is new modern pilot models for US Navy jets?

They should have HGU-33 instead 1950s helmet.

2 Likes

same everything is just bugged

Sweet!
What the heck is that German Christmas candle windmill though? 😂

1 Like

wdym by wrong loadout or worst arh?

Is this like CCIP?

To Gaijins credit, there are 37 new vehicles on the dev so far.
However, it looks like over half of them are identical or almost identical to vehicles already in the game.

1 Like