Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

hmmm

but like then you get this

the wing pylon is too far inboard in the trailer

1 Like

I didn’t say there weren’t any unique planes

I would tone back your expectations a bit lol.

do you realise its a silhouette and you arent getting any depth from a silhouette

the jet’s banks in the trailer and they seem too short to be a SU-24

Well later down the line, this update… yeah

Looks like F-111s to me

thats what i though too but they have what looks to be squared intakes

1 Like

Yea never mind I just looked at the intakes

Imo RU streams are better,cause Bvvd talks about the game plans and future as he have some say as lead dev on it. Meanwhile Mike nd Oxy cant do any of that other than the PR talk they were told. Like sure,Bvvd spends 30 min looking at weapons or test driving Su-27, but then he also talks about the plans during that as i said.

Also,anyone have links to RU/ENG streams?

7 Likes

the pids+ on the F-16 is gonna be interesting atleast

1 Like

I can’t understand anything he’s saying though

I can understand atleast some parts so i get together what he is talking about usually even tho i dont speak russian, but i am slavic. if not, i just go into this thread and read it as someone who knows more will translate. Also JeanClodVanShot translates the RU stream into ENG when Bvvd is streaming.

1 Like

Any chance the Belgian F-16 gets magics? I know it’s not actually French, but a man can dream

I mean France did export them but im not sure they were ever mounted on f16’s

I cannot wait for the G.1 :D

Kinda surprised they went for a Gladiator instead of something like a Fokker D.XVII or F.K.52.

Hopefully in the future we see them, the S.14, F.K.58 (which France actually used) and the D.XXIII.

2 Likes

They tested them on F-16s along with AS-30Ls but who knows

Same! The G.1 is my favorite plane

thanks for the recommendation I will try listening to his stream for the translation