Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

When do they usually do the dev stream? 12:00 UTC ?

And I never said you did.

RU in 5h 37min from now iirc.

1 Like

Russian stream is meant for the russian viewers

But bvvd usually says more things than the english streamer.Although I cannot understand russian

1 Like

You can use YouTube’s auto translator

1 Like

It doesn’t work with russian I don’t know why.Maybe I need to check my network.

Rb99 is the general classification for Swedish Amraams, could be B or even C-7/8 models.

As far as I saw, A. At least when it comes to adding them to current airframes. I don’t know about the new additions.

Do you know what airframes?)

PL-12 and AAM-4 should be as powerful as AIM-120C5.Don’t know how they are gong to balance.

Which means AAM-4,Pl-12 and MICA missiles will most likely be gimped for the sake of balance.

3 Likes

Can I put in my shred of doubt? Because, assuming you are right and we are getting SHAR FA.2, Tornado F.3 AOP/Late, they both have to be getting B if it’s historical. Neither ever carried A as far as I know.

any ETA on the English stream? Or are we going back to the Russian first?

They work on the old one, though don’t know about during the stream
https://www.youtube.com/live/yV4Qdg13hi8?si=QzNk6wPAt23TGOQM

Tbh B is just a Export version of A, as far as i know nothing changed between A and B model but for the sake accuracy other nations should get B models.

First is always Russian,ENG is when RU ends or hour after iirc

Last time EN was first.

3 Likes

The Gladiator is still a significant aircraft for Belgium and saw Wartime service with them as one of the first Gladiator operators to see combat.

But again, the presence of the Gladiator doesn’t rule anything else out or prevent anything else in the future :)

9 Likes

Damn, why would they do this. Also links to streams please?