Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Hahahah

I tend to prefer the English streams by a large margin.

Russian ones have been getting better lately, more agile and dynamic; but I feel like they generally tend (or used to, at least) to spend way too much time staring at a vehicle on test drives, and they tend to take too long to elaborate on relevant information.

The English ones on the other hand tend to be way more time-efficient; they are edited to remove loading screen moments, they briefly and directly address each point without overly elaborating, etc; which often results on English streams showcasing more content than the Russian ones.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if they just ran the streams at the same time, which should be possible given they are on two completely separate channels for both YouTube and Twitch.

The Russian guys also almost always test drive the BMP-2M for like 5 mins even though it hasn’t changed in the slightest.

4 Likes

What make me curious about fox 3 is how AIM-120A or B compare to thing like MICA? That missile are monster compare to early AMRAAM

I like both streams as they both focus on different things and give different perspectives (which incidentally is probably the goal).

Them being staggered means I get two different dev streams to look forward to.

1 Like

I’m a bit late to the trailer (only woke up like an hour ago, and got caught up with some other stuff), but I was finally able to watch it. Big things I noticed:
F-15C with AMRAAM (of course), Gripen C with AMRAAM, Mig-21-93 OR Mig-21UPG (definitely UPG based on leaks), Belgian line gets an F-104G, Meteor, Fokker-something-something, two F-16A-20 MLUs, Mirage 5BA (which has drop tanks), and the biggest one for me was the MFD functionality that it looks like Gaijin is adding.

I’m hoping the Mirage 5BA having bags will mean that the other Mirage/Kfirs also get theirs…
(I am also hoping for F-5 drop tanks, meaning the F-20 might get them as well)

I remember someone asked on the Russian forum about Russian dev-stream showing mostly big nations sometimes fully ignoring smaller nations (or only showing for few seconds) and they answered that the stream is aimed on the Russian-speaking community preferences, which is just awful in my opinion, since BVV_d could say more about vehicles and their development + avoiding additions to said nations only decreases their popularity in said community, not even talking about indifference towards people who actually cares about such additions.

1 Like

that’s why there is English stream, you can’t always satisfy everyone the same time. Meet players’ demand is not something awful. Now they do listen more to the players, though some changes may not be welcomed, like more and more top and C&P, but it’s true many plays want so.

At what timestamp?

The streams are live, not pre-recorded.

BeNeLux, not Belgium.

And would you like it if it was vice versa? If they show everything on the Russian stream and only a part of vehicles they consider more popular on the English stream?

As long as they show most of the things, I always watch both, and imo that’s why they don’t show them the same time.

1 Like

I really hope they add some unique planes along with Benelux ground a later update because this is disappointing

1 Like

00:35sec. Flyover.

Ah, I thought those were Su-22s, since one shows up later.

There are two unique ones, so there aren’t none.

British Desert Warrior advancing…
Also that huge tailfin is so characteristic

They kinda reminds su-24, you sure this is tornado?

1 Like

It makes sense for Britain to be fighting a nation that uses Su-22s, and I didn’t pause the video to take a closer look.