Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

How would a plane made to carry fox 3 without fox 3 add anything

It would be a waste

Lmao, looks like it’s going to be that way with 4/10 countries not having access to the f16, giving them out like candy.

It would be a MiG-21 with R-73s. There is already a Harrier with AIM-9Ms in the British tree, however.

True. Then again I suppose a lot of Brits might not be as excited about the Bison? It’s essentially a MiG-21 with better missiles… which doesn’t really fit our tree given its a MiG-21

Japan will be getting one soon through Thailand.

Well… Blue Vixen at 10.7/11.0 in SB would be kinda fun :D

1 Like

Yeah a Harrier that has a lot of CAS weapons as well

The mig21 with only R73 would be pointless

It would just be FRS1 with 9Ms and PD

CAS doesn’t matter as I’m talking about air only, and there is no MiG-21 with R-73s currently, so it would in fact not be pointless.

Im still somewhat doutbing Mig-21 with R-73/R-27ER would even be 12.0 worthy. Assuming its intended as an F-20 equivalent.

It would also be a pretty poor TT grinder. F4JUNK would still be loads better.

it really is a wierd addition, beyond it being a Mig-21 in a TT for a nation that never used Mig-21s

1 Like

It would be pointless mate

Its a plane meant to use BVR if you add without it it would be a waste

Read.

Yeah, actually that would be quite good fun in SB. Eliminates all the short comings of the FRS1. Including the engine temp issues :D

I have just having R73 doesn’t make no longer a waste

It meant to have BVR so it will get it

When does the summer sale start normally?

If this update is any indicator. Maybe I need to buy the Junk

Stop being so focused on BVR and see that there is no MiG-21 with R-73s in game, and thus a Bison with only them would add something new to the game.

To be honest if they sold the Tornado F.2 as a pre-order premium, I’d buy it just for the Blue Circle title.

6 Likes

Pointless addtion yet again

It will get R77 or and R27

As just adding a mig 21 with R73 that could get R77 in the patch where R77 is added is really silly

The point Mytho is getting at. is that it doesnt add anything really to our TT with only R-73s.

Its a mig-21 that is going to be over BRed quite badly as is . I dont think the Indians upgraded the engine or flight model. Only radar and cockpit (could be wrong)

If thats the case. Then a Mig-21 with R-73s is going to be pretty weak aircraft. Especially vs things like F-20s and F-16s at 12.0

If it gets R-27ERs then it will have a bit of fire power, but 4x AAM max, is still pretty weak for that BR.

I doubt it has an impressive A2G loadout either.

So for it to even be a worthwhile premium for anyone to buy beyond just having it. Its going to need something. R-77s would be a reasonable guess for that. Maybe a 12.3 premium instead of 12.0

3 Likes

I know what his point is, and he is still wrong.