Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Sweden doesnt exist. Its just a conspiracy theory

3 Likes

What history does he have with leaking in the past?

its rare in ARB but its all the more entertaining when some defenseless F-5C who has no idea what Multipathing even is gets slammed by a SuperTEMP

Honestly. I see a great deal of F-16s and Mig-29s running flare only and then forgetting to hug the deck. Its hilarious when it happens.

1 Like

I’ve been playing the MiG-29G lately so I can fully experience it before Fox-3s come, and there are even some players in F-16s and such that don’t know how to use multipathing and allow radar missiles to slam into them.

1 Like

Yeah thats either for balance or those weapons ain’t in the game yet

But since R77 is coming and Mig21 with R77 won’t be top BR it definitely could come with them

My point was that “could” and “will” are not the same, and thus without direct confirmation, there’s no reason to believe it will come with R-77s.

the last leak list you seen is from them

1 Like

Oh, interesting!

I have mixed feelings, since I don’t know that user while the Chinese guy has always got everything correct

Maybe this is just a delay, in which case it means I will have more time to get ready hahah

So we “could” have 4 different ARH on our TT this update.

Theoretically, but this is Britain we’re talking about.

R-Darter, R77, AMRAAM, what else?

Carriers, not missiles.

ohhhhh, gotcha

Yeah… The fact we are getting more than just R-Darters for the Gripen C is quite a bit to digest…

Though…

Actually it kinda makes sense. Assuming Gripen Cs go to 13.0 with ARH. Then that leaves britain with nothing between the Harrier Gr7 at 11.7 and Gripen C at 13.0

And the Tornado F3 AOP and Sea Harrier FA2 are perfect fillers for that gap. We need something to plug that hole and fast

1 Like

That is indeed true.

A cheeky Typhoon DA.2 soon would be quite nice also.

4 Carriers.

Sorry

Tornado F3 AOP
SHar FA2
Mig-21
Gripen C

Though Maybe Tornado F3 FSP with C5s and Bs on the SHar

If the D.XXI was added what Dutch variants could the France get ?

Wait really? what else is the gripen C getting?

I think it has to be officially added to the table. Su-27SM and F-15C were aircraft people were expecting around the time of Typhoon. I officially guess December now