Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

That’s all Gaijin knows how to do.

I need this to put on top of my Type 10

2 Likes

no way, yet another country wich has one of their most famous planes in another tech tree first

2 Likes

Sad to hear… I like the Tornado and I’m tempted to go and research it but I keep hearing it’s horrible.

One is good and one is bad :)

Tornado F3 can be great fun

Its got an excellent radar and has a half decent loadout considering its BR.

Only really shafted by multipathing and stronger BVRs not that far above like Aim-54 and R-27ER

But it is in need of some major buffs. Like BOL overhaul and a finished flight model.

The only issue is the stock grind. Aim-9Ls are too weak even in a full downtier for reliable kills and good luck gunfighting in it. Its a pain to grind stock till you get SkySlugs unlocked.

No A2G makes that all the harder.

Tornado F3 AOP could be really interesting, but a bit niche. The real question is going to be what ARH are like in multipathing

2 Likes

Well I mean I wouldn’t say that, as Morv pointed out one is very good at ramming attacks

3 Likes

Question! Where do you think CV9035NL will go: after MEPHISTO, or after AMX-10RC?

I need to start getting ready lol

1 Like

There is a distinct lack of Boat in this patch…

2 Likes

I know I was hoping at least one Dutch variant of the D.XXI but I guess that to much to ask for

2 Likes

Yeah… there is… Hmm…

1 Like

Only applies really in uptiers. Get a downtier and the worst you’ll see is AIM-7F and R-24. Which are, by contrast, significantly more manageable

Yeah, that is its only major saving grace. In ASB, that can be forced now as well. Though R-24R is still a pain in the butt.

But I rarely ever see downtiers in ARB

1 Like

the gripen treatment, but worse! thb sad you aint getting it, such a great addition, makes no sense they won’t add it since it’s just a copy-paste from the one in the swedish tt at the end of the day

2 Likes

Allegedly no benelux ground coming :/

According to whom?

This is incorrect. They are different.

Oh I forgot about Sweden and now it make sense. Sweden get’s special treatment

Leaker:

2 Likes

As a premium