Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

late F.3 can get amraam and asraam

Any chances we will see the D.XXI in the Benelux tree or not ?

Originally they planned to move Mirage 2000C to 12.0.

Then they said the change to 12.0 is postponed.

Tornado Gr4 is a ground attack aircraft. Would really need Brimstones to make it a worthwhile addition (though other upgrades would be nice QoL stuff)

Tornado F2 is 4x Aim-9Ls and a concrete block in the nose. unless they gave us the F2A with an early Fox hunter radar. maybe a niche 11.0, but not really worth it

Tornado F3 AOP Had Aim-120Bs and ASRAAM
Tornado F3 FSP had Aim-120C5s and ASRAAM

I doubt ASRAAM “Soon™” but the Aim-120s would be kinda nice. Dunna what variant we’d get though. Maybe just a “late” that will get periodic upgrades

Have the vehicle you have been looking the most forward to been shown yet?

@Smin1080p What weapons will the Mig-21UPG have

The F2 would be a joke vehicle. The “Blue Circle” radar is just a concrete/lead ballast and it would only be able to carry 2 Sidewinders

They didn’t even decide against it unfortunately, just delayed the decision.

man the 2000c-s5 is great, though it being able to regularly face veichles such as the gripen, su27 just wouln’t be fair at all. Good luck to gaijin with balancing that thing

Its in the teaser yes :)

But I am of simple tastes.

1 Like

Fokker?

Well, considering that was posted in january and they didn’t adjust the 2000C-S5s BR in april, I am pretty sure they decided against it.

Do you get to pick atleast one vehicle to be showcased in the teaser? :))

The Tornado F.3 AOP obviously has to come in the update after this one to keep up the tradition set by the Tornado F.3 coming in Sky Guardians rather than Danger Zone or Drone Age.

1 Like

Nope. Its nothing to do with me.

1 Like

This?

Nope. This beauty:

10 Likes

Ah nice

Nice! Mine is the Fokker G.1, my favorite plane. So its a real wish coming true for me!

I would be surprised if we got SHAR FA2 and Torando F3 AOP in the same update and the first update with ARH.

A part of me was fully expecting either only Gripen upgrade. Or Gripen Upgrade with soemthing really bad. like only the Mig-21