Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Will there be more WWII era Dutch planes this update than just sole Fokker G.I?
Noone wants copy paste planes.

When it finally works in 2028 lol

Yea I wish early ww2 got more love

2 Likes

wrong, I want them and a lot of others too

Same

2 Likes

y’know there are a couple interesting Belgian tank hunter vehicles they could add. Same with the Dutch, who could receive that Swedish armored car imo

Any news on a French (not Dutch) IFV? Especially considering France is the only country without a top-tier tech tree IFV…

6 Likes

Keep your eyes out for the VEXTRA, that’s all I know for now.

i thought benelux ground wasnt coming this update?

I mean, I don’t think it is. Did the teaser have any BeNeLux specific ground vehicles?

It is a J-11A by looking at the radar radome color

So let’s recap.

In the last update Gaijin added Hungarian planes to the game.
Neither of them were unique or homemade.
They said they would add domestic vehicles later. Very likely none will come in this update.

In this update, Gaijin will add Dutch-Belgian aircraft to the game.
There has been a 100% improvement. One is domestic.

Can someone explain to me what is the point of adding 20 copy-paste aircraft to the game in just two updates? And adding to the nations that have nothing to do with the new ones?
And no, I’m not interested in the “gap filler” argument. When I play Italy, I want to play Italian planes. It is possible to add about 25 totally unique homemade aircraft to Italian tech tree. And when I play France I don’t care about (I can’t even count how many versions of) Spitfire or F-104.

13 Likes

You want…more? Mate, you know you will need to wait minimum of 5 more years to get a premoium Fench IFV before the TT one

Might as well be the baz mesuphar, that 170-pt ASF in wargame nobody uses.

Not an IFV, though

1 Like

Hear hear. The one and only occations I would consider using subtree vehicles might as well be squadron battles. However I dislike these additions mostly because players will start to grind the tree for not domestic vehicles but irrelvant copypastes.

1 Like

Copy pastes are just way too easy to pass up for gaijin. Pretty sure 75% of the “hungarian” subtree was just added so they could get a few bucks from people too impatient to grind for the MiG-29 and Hungarian Gripen (which is the most advanced out of the three we have so far for whatever reason)

2 Likes

Gap filling.

Subtrees are not made to fill your desires nor your particular taste in indigenous stuff, they’re implemented to strenghten an already weak tree.

Except that the hungarian tree didn’t really fill any gaps

2 Likes

Only shame is that 75% of the time they fill no gaps :D