Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Still would be weak. less missiles, worse FM, etc compared to a F-20

They forget lots of things, like the UK having their own planes, a pre-existing subtree AND Australia and New Zealand as β€œdonor nations”

Followed closely by German mains πŸ˜‰

We are notified, I mean, there is a firewall but the forum wasnt blocked last time I was in China, so presumably most of peeps are either asleep or discussing on domestic forums.

Also:

It kinda hits hard with the map there is just huge bf2 nostalgia

1 Like

That makes me think Gaijin would actually do it.

Ngl, I’m jealous that the USSR/Russia put all this effort into a special arms relationship with India, gets none of the cool one-off stuff from it, and it gets thrown into the British tree where it’s immediately binned for not being what you guys wanted lmao.

Lose lose for everyone but the few dudes in India who like playing the UK tree, if any of them exist, lmao

Yeah, making the germans mad is always fun. Australian KF-41 premium for the British TT?

USSR planes get new pilot model like NATO planes?

Continental Europeans to be more specifically. Germany France Italy BENELUX and idk the Poles(they got split between Germany and Soviets in game)

Yeah, thats what is wierd about it. No one really wins from this. Its not even going to be a really good TT grinder. Its going ot have limited CAS and isnt going to be massively competitive at 12.0. Its going to be a bit of a 1 trick pony, that’ll be defeated by F-16s and Mig-29s with ease (not too mention uptiers)

Reminder that none of the leaks that I’m aware of said it would be premium

Nah, that us Czechs that were split between them. Germany at least used our stuffs, unlike USSR.

Poland is in US, UK and Germany

Don’t get me wrong, I am glad about the Bhishma being in our tree, but when they added that they seemed to plan on using india as a donor nation for other trees as well.
Yet, here we are getting upgraded copy paste vehicles instead of vehicles from the UK, SA, AUS or NZ

Its the general leading theory, Only place it makes sense to go.

Watch it be a squadron vehicle like the Bhishma

1 Like

Britain too and they are still waiting lol quite comical

So the F16C is getting amraams and definetly going to 13.0, zamn it’s gonna be a tuff one.

Hold your horses there! The J-7D is a difficult, but rewarding grinder for the Chinese tree, Bison would basically be the same but with way better all-aspect missiles. Wonder what the ground loadout options will be.

From the confirmed vehicles, I am only looking forward to F-15C and Namer hahah.

I really hope more MBTs, SAMs and BBs (if any at all) will be coming too!

Air BR moving up while ground is still waiting for decopression