Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Very surprising since they gave mig-21s and other planes we’ve seen before some screen time.

Perhaps like Smin said, they aren’t ready, or perhaps they’re indeed not coming. We’ll find out tomorrow in dev stream/server.

I will say, it is surprising they only showed hanger footage of the F-15C and they didn’t even show the rear (I wanted to see if they removed the turkey feathers or not), meanwhile the Su-27SM and the J-11A got a lot of screen time. Either the F-15C isn’t ready (and by extension F-15J and F-15C for Israel) or they’re cooking something else for those nations, including F-4F ICE for Germany.

I get to sit on my F-2 copium for one more day

2 Likes

Don’t get me started. Or the poor Canadian cousins

1 Like

I’d die, lmao.

Interesting euphemism for torturous but workable deathtrap.

I am going positive in K/D but that’s my enemies being paid actors, not me or the plane.

3 Likes

Does it have any?

My bets on sqn vehicle, no premium.

Maybe. But It simply cannot be on the TT.

It’s a possum plane 100%. Play dead/dumb, follow better 10.7 planes, and then become a vulture. It’s a shame they don’t have a way to make the J-7E a premium somehow, that thing is straight up NASTY.

Still wish it got PL-5C when they added the missile

1 Like

J-7D has bombs and I think rockets. Idk about the Bison.

Reminder that I did say that not every premium is marked as such on the list.
The MiG-21UPG is planned to be a premium.

4 Likes

I’m curious if they’ll give one of the belgian F-16s Magic II missiles that were apparently tested.

Regarding the new ground targets, I know something abt those softbody trucks:

Just the other day I saw them in the Dynamic Campaign, one of the Korean War a2g missions:

3 Likes

the important but for UK, yes? :P

Definitely seeing that happen, as it would be a typical gaijin move, considering it would be the third squadron plane for britain and might end up being in the same rank bracket as the Sea Harrier

thank you :D

you just brought back good memories about battlefield2 :D

I’d say obviously, but at this point, the copium is so strong in the air that it isn’t, so: yes.

7 Likes

Export J-7G variants like J-7PG, Pakistani J-7G basically.
We can still get an actual J-7G as tech tree plane with Python missiles and HMD aswell.

1 Like

Vibes for sure. Gonna blast this in my J-11 and/or ZSL-92…

Gaijin 100% fumbled the bag though by not including the Su-30M and Su-30MKK this patch @Smin1080p

So, what can you tell us about that Indian Rafale going to the UK?

Spoiler

This is a joke for now, please relax.

1 Like