Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

@TyphoonCro they have two 12.0 aircraft one at 0.3 and 0.7

1 Like

Yup, the UPG

2 Likes

later

Do you know if the Belgian Gladiator comes with FN-Browning machine guns or just the standard .303s?

For pete sake gaijin

This was the perfect opportunity to give britain the Atlas Cheetah, but no, we have to get another russian copy paste instead

3 Likes

You could say that silver lining is that UK has best MiG-21 in game now

If only I liked the MiG 21

1 Like

So france will get access to AMRAAM & MICA ?

Any other nation in this situation ? British with R-77 + AMRAAM maybe ?

I don’t want to be the cliché ranting french main, but i don’t really understand what those f16s are doing here. Could give them to germany for all i care, who will have to cope with some F4

5 Likes

Best MiG-21 version ever built, cause LanceR is good too,but Bison is better.

Soviets are going to be mad. Which is the only good thing about it. Making soviets angry is always funny

3 Likes

Britain is gonna get R-Darters and R-77, if the Sea Harrier FA.2 shows up we’ll have the AIM-120 as well

1 Like

Rumour has it we may also be getting Tornado F3 “late” this update. So that could be Aim-120Bs or Aim120C5s as well

I’d just like to drop my two cents regarding the Bison
I don’t think it’ll get R-77s, reason being that F-20 doesn’t have AMRAAMs
R-27s + R-73s

Wont be 12.0 worthy then, surely.

Fair point, doesn’t make me less pissed about it being added instead of something like the Atlas Cheetah or even the Hawk 200

1 Like

Iam suprised nobody mentioned the ZSL-92/WZ 511(type 92) IFV for china that can be seen at 0:37.
I guess Chinese mains did not get notified by the CCP about their new Toy.

Spoiler

Gaijin forgot that France also had Meteor NF11 too…

3 Likes

I think it gets radar from Su-39s pod (Kopyo or something?)
Couple it with 27ERs and IRCCM capable R-73s (F-20 has only 9Ls)
I think it is 12.0 worthy (read as F-20 equivalent)

EDIT: It also has overwing dispensers

That is what has annoyed me most.

Fine if we truly had nothing else to be added. But we have a worrying large amount of native stuff yet to be added. Not too mention anything from SA

1 Like

I do hope to see both nations CV90s in the forseable future, although keep in mind these ones are the older models of Mark III whitout the MLU or the D turret (MkIV).

Sweden has ordered new CV9035 MkIIIC (Equivalent to NL MLU which are MkIII with D turret (MkIV turret)) so i will create a new post for the more modern models when Sweden releases abit more info about the purchase albeit the purchase is already confirmed. :)

PS. If no one beats me to it i will create two posts, one for NL/FR and one for SWE

1 Like