Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

MAW ON MIRAGE MAW ON MIRAGE MAW ON MIRAGE

13 Likes

What about 5F?

Nothing yet.

Bruh…

that is mawsome

2 Likes

New skins added to the files

As is now kind of a tradition, skins were added to the files after the (first) dev server well, during, this time. Just like the previous couple of times, I’m going to use real life counterparts or Gaijin images.

Spoiler

• AV-8B Plus [USA] – “bluegray” – 03 165004
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• MiG-21 Bison – “upg_prototype” – CU2777
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Sea Harrier F.A. Mk. 2 – “blue” – ZH809
Spoiler

• Sea Harrier F.A. Mk. 2 – “red” – ZD613
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

24 Likes

those F-16AM skins r cunny AF my god that’s pretty

1 Like

So many beautiful Belgian camouflages, but no Dutch one for the F-104G?

2 Likes

The Italien one has also only 2 AIM 120.

1 Like

exactly. dunno why that’s so difficult to fix or get right in the first place.
I mean, its logical for the US one, they gimp A-7s and then they gimp this. classic lol

Don’t forget every nation except for Germany, UK Russia getting an F-16

Does F-16C have maw?

Sweden isn’t.

Forgot that one lol

So now we can look forward to these ❤ things that can be “MAGA” lmao , and maybe the latter will be the new Golden Eagle vehicle of US

Now there is a lack of new reconnaissance vehicles on the US ground, and the Bradley HSTV-L are all too old. This time, the US TT got the Harrier II, and in the future, it will get the F/A-18C and the following two light vehicles, which will become more competitive.

1 Like

The M10 won’t be what will help the US at top tier. They already have enough light tanks in the form of the Abrams.

3 Likes

Joining as a light tank, which does not conflict, is placed behind the HSTV

Most supreme camo, I mean look at it

11 Likes

They could though… Norwegian F-16 premium anyone? Can get the F-18 via Finland iirc too?

4 Likes

The problem that the US is facing at top tier is that they don’t have enough armor to contest cap zones.

The M10 looks great, but for in game purposes there is no real reason to ever use it. For scouting the HSTV-L is better due to it’s smaller profile and for a fire support light tank the Abrams pretty much fits the same role in game already.

1 Like